memorable farewell ツ

♡ 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚖 ♡

☼ July 31st ☼
❰ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 ❱

     𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏's mother approached her. "I know, Mother. I've failed you and I'll never return to land again." Robyn didn't even care to hear it.

"You had one simple job and you couldn't even do that right. Useless." Her mother scolded her.

This hurt Robyn's feelings but siren's aren't supposed to have those so she couldn't show them too much. "Yes, Mother I understand." She nodded to keep the peace.

"What a shame. I have nothing more to say to you." Her mother swam away.

Robyn rolled her eyes and laid back onto her cot. Moments later Kandi swam over to her, "You're radiating sadness." Her sister said.

"We don't get sad." Robyn replied back to her sister trying to remain nonchalant about the situation.

"Robyn, talk to me..." Kandi forced her sister up.

"I fell in love with the human and he's leaving today soon and he won't even remember me." Robyn spilled immediately. "I can't even go up on land to say final goodbyes because Mother has now forbid me." She frowned.

"Robyn..." Kandi sighed. "I told you this was dangerous." She felt for her younger sibling. "You have an hour Robyn, I'll keep her and the rest distracted from you. Go." Kandi said as she swam away. Robyn was confused,

"What? What are you saying?" She swam toward her sister.

"Go up there. GO!!!" Kandi said, swimming away again.

❰ 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐬 ❱

     𝑹𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎 left out the room with his suitcases, yawning as he met with his friends. "Oh for once y'all niggas up and ready."

"Yeah, fool." Frank laughed.

"Ayeee boy, you finally hit that lil joint last night, we heard ole girl." Tyler told him.

Rakim's face turn up. "Huh? What you talkin' bout?" Tyler laughed, "Look she was loud as fuck, you can't even try to deny hitting her."

"Yeah, kinda was brah." Frank added on to it.

Rakim was genuinely confused. He couldn't hardly remember what he did last night but he knew for sure he would remember being with a woman.