❀ ❀ 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ❀ ❀

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏 followed the gentleman through the large crowds outside as everyone was still partying on the streets. She held his hand tightly making sure not to lose him through the crowd.

Once they reached the hotel lobby the two stopped to catch their breath after what felt like a wrestle through people.

"You know, Rihanna I never introduced myself." The male said. "I'm Rakim." He reached his hand out for them to shake again.

She shook his hand and looked up into his nice brown eyes, "Okay." She smiled.

"You don't seem like you talk much." He pointed out as he held her hand, directing her to the elevator to go to his room.

She just shrugged and looked at the male with a shy grin on her face. "Um, nothing to say. I don't do this, but I wanted to do something different for once." She explained without explaining at all.

"What's this?" Rakim asked her

"Hanging with you people, I ain't s'pose to do that." Robyn told Rakim, already giving him an unsure vibe on her character.

"Huh? What you mean by that? Black people? Ain't you black?" Rakim was confused but also a little offended. The two exited the elevator and Robyn laughed to herself.

"No, silly. I don't care what color you is. I can only hang with my kind. This is forbidden." She explained pointing back and forth between the two.

Rakim was confused but then instantly felt like he caught on, "Oh! Y'all barbadians only s'pose to be round each other. I get it, hanging with tourist could be dangerous so, I get it." He chuckled and unlocked the room door as they approached it.

"Whatever that means." Robyn giggled and looked around the room. She never made it this far on the land, she had no clue this is how their houses was set up. "Wack." She jokingly commented on the decor with another giggle.

Rakim ignored this comment and shook his head, "You a little drunk or something?" He questioned the girl who seemed a bit ditsy at this point.

"Drunk? No. I don't get drunk. That's not possible." Robyn shook her head no and went and sat down on the couch.

"Oh yeah? You get down like that? Aight, I guess we'll see about that." Rakim laughed to himself and began to pour them some drinks from their liquor cabinet.