❀ ❀ 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ❀ ❀

❰ 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 ❱

     𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏 swim down the sea and quickly reached their territory. The moment she swam into it her mother appeared almost instantly. "You're being sneaky, Robyn." Her mother called her out.

Robyn had a confused look on her face, per usual, "What do you mean, Mother?" Her mother's arms quickly folded, "Do not play with me. What are you up there doing? You certainly aren't bringing me any humans."

"I don't know, mom. Maybe I don't have the look for this like I thought. I struggle with this every year. My voice is not enough." Her lips formed into a small pout.

"Mmm." Her Mother wasn't buying it. "If you don't bring me at least three humans before carnival is over, you'll never see that land again. I think you enjoy it too much and losing focus." She scoffed and swam away.

The young siren huffed and rolled her eyes. She knew that she wasn't suppose to go up there and do anything more than lure humans back to their territory but yet, she caught herself very intrigued with a human, something about the darkskin male with very pretty eyes and a beautiful smile made her want to risk all her families moral beliefs to be around him.

She knew she couldn't tell her family about him or her feelings so, what could she really do?

Not like Rakim lives here anyway.

It will just be her secret experience during carnival season.

✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸

❰ 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 ❱

     𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒚𝒏 walked back through Bottom Bay beach, much more comfortable now that the sun was down. She was supposed to meet Rakim back at the room a while ago but for whatever reason she was having an odd gut feeling that he wasn't... into her?

She didn't know what she was feeling or why she had these feelings when people like her Mother and siblings have no heart for humans at all.

But, now knowing her father is half human that makes her one part human, three part siren. Maybe that's why she has these human like feelings.

Her own thoughts caused her to huff out loud and her eyes began to drop water from them. Her body felt... ill. She's never felt this before.