⬨⬨ 𝚁𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 ⬨⬨

☼ July 30th ☼
❰ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❱

     𝑹𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎 was rudely awaken by Frank's big body plopping down onto him. "Man, what the fuck?" Rakim muttered in irritation, "...it's too early for his shit."

"Man what you still sleep for? We on vacation nigga. Get up, we headed to get some breakfast down in the lobby." Frank tugged at Rakim's arm.

Rakim groaned and pulled himself up, squinting his eyes as they were still trying to adjust to sunlight beaming through the window of the room. He rubbed them and just looked at Frank in pure disgust for a moment.

"Man, y'all could've went without me. A nigga head pounding." He rubbed his forehead and stood out the bed, he was ass naked and hadn't even remembered how he got to that point.

"Man..." Frank sucked his teeth, "...cover that up." His face scrunched up and he turned the opposite way. "Fuck was your freak ass doing in this jawn last night?"

"Man, last night was crazy." Rakim huffed, finding his clothes and sliding them into his body.

"What happened?" Frank asked him.

He went straight to the sink and brushed his teeth and quickly washed his face before proceeding with his story, "I ran into the girl again down at the beach, brung her back here."

"Awww shit, you hit that?" Frank came and dapped him up.

"Not at all. It was weird as fuck, I don't know if it's a language barrier but, it was odd. She's a great kisser though... kinda-ish." Rakim explained and shrugged his shoulders, exiting the room.

The two met Tyler in the living room for their morning smoke before they go down to the lobby for breakfast. Tyler was already rolling up for the three.

"So what happened? She wasn't trying to put out?" Frank questioned Rakim.

Tyler looked around in confusion trying to get caught up, "What the hell I miss?"

"I met up with the girl I saw in the lobby last night. Brought her back here, we got drunk and she started tweaking out. But, nah it's not even that she wasn't tryna put out... she claim she a virgin and don't even know what sex is." Rakim explained to them.

"... is she a fucking kid?" Tyler burst into laughter. Shit always funny to him.

"I mean after a while I asked her how old she was, cause she was definitely giving jail bait. Shawty couldn't even tell me that. Said she gotta ask her mother but somewhere in her early 20s or some shit." Rakim shook his head, "Look, I don't know." He tossed his hands up in confusion.