⬨⬨ 𝚁𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 ⬨⬨

☼ July 30th ☼

     𝑹𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎 woke up feeling like a brand new man after his night with Rihanna. He's had sex with a lot of woman but it's crazy that this little innocent virgin gave him the best sex he's had.

He got up, sliding on a pair of his shorts and a white t shirt he had. He made his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine and then made his way to the living room area with his friends.

"Yoooo!!! Look who's up!" Frank yelled out through the living room.

"Yeah yeah, yeah." Rakim came and plopped next to the two.

"You missed out last night, fool! Them girls was OUT THERE!" Tyler told him, excited about the night he had.

"Oh yeah..." Rakim looked at the two, "... And how many came back to the room with y'all?" He asked, just to see.

"We ain't bring none back..." Frank said.

"Thought so." Rakim laughed the boys out.

"Man, anyway." Tyler huffed, "Where did you disappear to? Talkin' bout us and shit."

"I was up here with Rihanna, she wasn't in the best head space so we stepped off alone." Rakim told the boys truthfully.

"Rihanna this, Rihanna that. Blah blah blah. I hope your ass hitting that for how hard you been chasing her since we been here." Tyler looked at his friend, sitting back.

"Yeah, is you?" Frank now wanted to know too, "She is bad, brah." He added.

"Not too much on her now, that's me." Rakim grinned but then shook his head no, "Nah, I'm not hitting that. We just coolan and vibing." Rakim is usually honest with his boys about who he smashing. Mostly, just so they didn't end up smashing one of his chicks. But, he had no worries with this one.

His time with Rihanna felt so different that he wanted to keep this experience to himself.

"... You really like this girl?" Tyler was confused at this point.

"I mean, yeah. Kinda." Rakim told his friends.

"Man it's only been like two days here. How's that possible?" Tyler was in disbelief. This wasn't like Rakim, at all.

"I think Rihanna is a beautiful girl, don't get me wrong. But, you have been pretty weird bout shawty..." Frank acknowledged Rakim's odd behavior as well.

"Well, look... I don't know. I like the girl and I got a couple more days here to enjoy her. Y'all don't worry bout me, enjoy the luxury life and I'm gone be good coolan with her." Rakim got up from the sofa to head into the kitchen area.