꧁rakim athelaston mayers꧂

⬨⬨ 𝚁𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 ⬨⬨

     𝑹𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒎 and his entourage got up early that morning to get ready to head to the airport to get on they vacation. "C'mon niggas. Y'all better not make me late to the flight!" He yelled for his friends, Tyler and Frank.

"Boy you press to see some ass!" Frank toyed with him on the way down the steps.

"Yeah, I am nigga, now tell Tyler get his goofy ass up and come on. Plane leaves in 2 hours and y'all know them airport lines be backed up." Rakim nagged.

"Nigga, you A$AP ROCKY! Fuck them lines!" Frank yelled to him, on his way up the steps.

"I'm a new artist from New York, nigga them muhfuckas up John F. Kennedy don't give a fuck bout me." Rakim laughed to himself.

While he waited on his friends he just went ahead and started packing the trunk with their luggage that was by the door.

Finally, after years of trying to make a come up, he finally broke through and made enough funds to cash out on his friends and take them somewhere for once. Carnival was something they always talked about going to just cause the woman looked sexy as fuck in all that feather shit.

He was only hoping to bag him a bad foreign bitch, honestly.

After he finished loading the truck he became a little more impatient now that time was ticking. Flight is only 1 hour and 30 minutes now. He didn't want to risk being late.

Rakim walked back through his doors and yelled out again, "on GOD... Y'ALL NIGGAS NOT IN MY CAR IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES I'M LEAVING Y'ALL." At this point he was clearly irritated.

Being late wasn't his type of energy, ever. Breathing deeply on his way back out the door he hopped in his whip and looked at the time on the car. "Bet." Rakim said to himself while watching every ticking minute.

Down to the last minute both Tyler and Frank came and hopped in the car and Rakim was clearly annoyed with them both. "I don't like my time played with." Rakim scolded them as he started to drive.

"Boy, shut your mad ass up." Tyler decided to just laugh him right on out. Frank joined in on the laughter, egging Tyler on.

Rakim didn't find anything funny but he also felt like he is being a bit of an asshole so he just decided to remain quiet and let the two clown him. "Yeah aight." Was all he muttered while he proceeded to the airport.