0-2

Adalyn finally manages to throw Rocket off of her as she was doing a battle cry.

"Take it easy! Take it easy!" He yelled just as she threw Rocket to the side and broke free from Groot.

Adalyn looked just in time to see Peter catching up to Gamora who was running away as fast as she could.

"IM COMING SISTER!" Adalyn yelled as she grabs a metal pipe, aims and throws it at Peter just before he could catch up to her.

He yells as he goes down as Adalyn sliced Groot with her sword and jumped down the podium to where Gamora was.

"Sister are you alright?" Gamora asks handing her the orb as the two were running once more.

"Yes I am fine sister! I should be asking you that!"

"Yes I am- SISTER ABOVE YOU!" Gamora shouted just as Peter jumped down on Adalyn.

The orb rolled out of her hand as Gamora picked it up and began running. Adalyn seems to always have the upper hand as she was once again on top of Peter causing her to smirk.

"We have got to stop meeting like this Star-Lord," She said seductively as Adalyn bit her lip innocently as Peter smiled in return.

"I honestly have no complaints. I mean have you seen yourself? Your hot,"  he said winking catching her off guard as he attaches a small rocket launcher on Adalyn and sets it off throwing Adalyn aside.

Adalyn screams as she was thrown into the water fountain and hit the back of her head against the wall.

"ADALYN!" Gamora shouted from afar as she started running back to her sister.

However as she was running, Peter managed to put his foot out tripping her over as she hit her head hard enough on the concrete making the orb drop out of her hands as he picked it up. As he was backing away Groot had put the bag over Peter's head. Groot had slinged him over his shoulder while smiling.

"Quit smiling, you idiot. You're supposed to be a professional," Rocket said just as he saw   Adalyn coming towards them. "You gotta be kidding me," he said as she pushes Rocket aside.

She was angry, angry at the fact her sister was out cold after Peter tripped her to the ground and she hit her head hard enough to get her knocked out. She begins to fight Groot with her sword causing him to drop Peter out of the bag.

Adalyn was cutting off the humanoid trees arms, and once she successfully does she goes over to Peter. As she opens the bag Peter suddenly uses his gun to electrocute her and runs off, Rocket gets out his large gun and aims it at Peter.

Hearing her sisters screams, Gamora finally begins to wake up.

"Mhmmm..... Sister?" She questions vision blurry but she could see her sister getting electrocuted causing Gamora to gasp.

She gets up to bend down to her aid.

"Sister how do I help?" She asks bitting her lip.

"DONT TOUCH THEM!" She screams out just as the electrifying ropes stop she was out cold.

Gamora ripped them off of her.

"Sister! Sister wake up!" She yells shaking her but nothing happens.

"Would you shut up? She'll be fine after awhile, see I live for the simple things. Like how much this is gonna hurt," Rocket says as he shoots his gun which shoots a ball of electricity at Peter giving him an electric shock.

He begins to laugh as Peter drops to the ground.

"Yeah, Writhe little man, It'll grow back, you D'ast idiot. Quit whining," He said looking at Groot who was sadly looking at his severed arms.

He turns to Gamora who gasps as she was still holding to an unconscious Adalyn as he aimed his weapon at her.

"Bye bye now," he said going to shoot her as she closes her eyes and held her sister tighter, however a beam of light made him stop as Gamora gasps as she was being held by the light along with her sister in her arms.

"Subject 89P13, drop your weapon!" A nova Corp Pilot yelled from the intercom.

"Oh crap," he sighs before reluctantly dropping the weapon.

"By the authority of the Nova Corps, you are under arrest, for endangerment to life and the destruction of property," he finished as unknowing to Gamora who was up in the air still holding her sister, Peter was watching Adalyn causing corpsman Dey to look over at what he was looking at.

"Why the worried look?" He asked causing Peter to look back over at him.

"Worried? Who's worried? Certainly not me," he quickly denies causing Dey to smirk.

"So your telling me your not worried about the green girl over there?"

"What? No! Not her the other one that's unconscious!" He shouted in defense.

He didn't care much for Gamora, but something about Adalyn makes him feel.... Bad about electricuding her, he can't help but feel slightly worried over her. Was it guilt he was feeling?

"Oh, so you do admit that you care for her?" He asks causing Peter to lightly blush.

"I do not! Shut up!" He said causing Dey to laugh.

"Whatever you say Star-Prince,"

He rolls his eyes annoyed at the man already.

"It's Star Lord," he corrects causing Dey to chuckle.