0-15

Peter Quill didn't know what to think seeing Adalyn out there as Nebula and her team left with the Orb. Adalyn looked so peaceful floating into space. 

"ADALYN NO!" Gamora shouted finally remerging after she lost control of the ship from when Adalyn knocked her out the way. "ADALYN!" Gamora shouted crying, tears flowing through her eyes as her heart shatters. 

Peter couldn't help but also have tears come from his eyes. He has to do something, he has to save Adalyn, not only for Gamora but for him as well. 

"Quill, Gamora, come on. Her body mods should keep her alive a couple more minutes, but there's nothing we can do for her. These pods aren't meant to be out here. In a second, we're gonna be in the same boat. Gamora lets go," Rocket turns his pod and starts leaving. 

Gamora sniffed having to accept the fact her oldest sister was gone as she turned to follow Rocket, Peter was the last one still staring at her. 

"Quill?" Rocket says as he and Gamora's ship stop to turn around to look at his ship

"Aw, Damn it, I'm not letting the girl I love die," Peter says before placing a call. " Yondu! Yondu! This is Quill! My coordinates are 2-2-7-K-3-2-4!" 

"Quill? Quill, what are you doing?! My sister wouldn't want this!" Gamora cried out tears still running down her face. 

"Just outside Knowhere. If you're there, come get me. I'm all yours.," Peter then puts on his mask, opens the pod and goes over to Adalyn after kicking his feet so the rocket launchers could activate. 

"Quill, don't be ridiculous. Get back into your pod! You can't fit two people in there, you're gonna die!" Rocket tried as he and Gamora was next to his pod. 

Peter grabbed onto Adalyn who's face looked like she was withering away, but to Peter she still looked so beautiful, so peaceful He began removing the mask on his head when Gamora called out to him. 

"You'll die in seconds! Peter! Peter please dont do this!" Gamora cried, she already lost her sister, she didn't want to lose Peter as well. 

"You've done so much for Gamora, she needs you and I.... I need you Adalyn," He says looking down at the mark that was still visible on her neck before taking his mask off completely and giving it to Adalyn. 

Adalyn's eyes popped open as she let out a deep breath, as her eyes snapped to Peter's who was smiling while his face was peeling away. 

"No, No, No! Peter! Peter you idiot!" Adalyn shouted tears in her own eyes, however two of Yondu's ship had appeared as a beam of light put them up. 

As they entered into the ship, Peter took deep breathes taking the mask off of Adalyn as he landed on top of her who was also taking deep breathes and coughing to regain her strength back. Peter gently held her in his arms her face instantly going inside his chest. 

"Peter," Adalyn breathed out as he took her away from his chest and placed both hands on her cheeks. 

At that moment he didn't care about making her wait to kiss him, At that moment his lips instantly crashed onto hers without thinking. Adalyn's eyes widened as Peter was kissing her, she finally got what she wanted and made no hesitations to kiss him back closing her eyes while doing so. 

The kiss itself was like fireworks going off in Adalyn's mind, it was full of passion, full of feelings, and most of all full of love he had for her in that one singular kiss. Needing air again, Peter was the one who released her lips as his forehead rested on hers. 

"Peter, what happened?" Adalyn asked placing both hands on his cheeks as he placed his hands on top of hers that was holding his face. 

"I saw you out there. I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself and that was you, I couldn't let you die Adalyn, I care deeply for you,"

"Peter, I care deeply for you as well, somehow you always end up saving me," She says chuckling as Peter also laughed. 

"Your the one who keeps sacrificing themselves to save other people, I thought we agreed you weren't doing that?"

"Sometimes duty calls Peter," She said before lightly placing a kiss on his lips. "If you'll have me, I would like to take that co pilot position," she said causing Peter to smile wide. 

"Consider that position filled," He responds kissing her once again, but it was short as the door busted open revealing Yondu and his men with guns causing Peter to pull away. 

"Welcome home Peter, and I see you have a new girlfriend with you,"  Kraglin smiles looking from Peter to Adalyn.

********

"YOU BETRAY ME! STEAL MY MONEY!" Yondu yells beating up Peter in the stomach. 

Yondu's men was gathered around watching their captain beat up Peter, Two men held onto Adalyn.

"STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Adalyn yelled as she rips her arms free from the two men. 

She slams her fist in one man's face and elbows the other one in the stomach, she races to try to get to Peter but was tackled down by another man as she screamed as he had turned her over, stood up and placed a foot on her back as she screamed with the weight pressing down onto her back. 

"YOU GONNA SHUT UP!" He yelled to Adalyn as he kept his foot on her back immobilizing her. 

"When I picked you up as a kid, these boys wanted to eat you. They ain't never tasted Terran before. I saved your life!" Yondu says for the  hundredth time hitting him in the stomach again. 

"Oh, will you shut up about that? God! Twenty years, you've been throwing that in my face, like it's some great thing, not eating me! Normal people don't even think about eating someone else! Much less that person having to be grateful for it! You abducted me, man. You stole me from my home and from my family," Peter told him angry as Adalyn who was still on the floor with a man's foot on her back watched the scene. 

"You don't give a damn about your Terra! You're scared because you're soft, in here!"  Yondu says as he beats his chest. "Here! Right here!" Yondu yells as he grabs Peter by the jacket again to hit him.

"YONDU!  Listen to me! Ronan has something called an Infinity Stone!" Adalyn called from the ground before Yondu could punch Peter in the stomach again. 

"I know what he's got, girl!"

"Then you know we must get it back! He's gonna use it to wipe out Xandar. We have to warn them. Billions of people will perish!" Adalyn said but winced when the man  stepped on her back harder. 

"Is that what your girlfriend's been filling your head with, boy? Sentiment?" He asked as he slaps Peter and his men laugh. "Eating away your brain like maggots! That's it," he says as he whistles commanding his weapon the Yaka Arrow  fly over to point at Peter's throat.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!" Adalyn shouted as Peter glanced over at her to see tears rolling down her cheeks.