0-19

Adalyn and Gamora stops in their tracks as they come across Nebula as she rises pulling her cracked bones into place. 

"Nebula, please," Adalyn tries as She looked between the sisters. 

"Two against one, that's not a fair fight," She says as Adalyn looks to Gamora. 

"Your right, go little sister,"

"NO! You keep-"

"Gamora,"

"But you made a promise-"

"Gamora!" Adalyn raised her voice this time causing Gamora's eyes to widen. 

"I will see you at the end of this, continue with the plan,"

Gamora nodded her head as she ran off ahead of them, Nebula was going to go after her, but Adalyn made the first move by pulling out her daggers causing Nebula to dodge her attacks. 

"Eyes on me," Adalyn said as Nebula growled. 

"I always hated you," she said before pulling out her knives as she tried to cut Adalyn. 

Adalyn dodged her attack as she elbowed Nebula in the stomach, she quickly recovered and tried to come at her again as her weapons turned into an electric shock. In the back Gamora pulled down the power to the security doors when she heard Adalyn scream as she was being electrified in the stomach by her weapon with Nebula on top of her.

Gamora bit her lip before running to her sister's aid as she kicked Nebula off of her as Adalyn was smoking from being electrocuted. Nebula got back up angry as she tried to hit at Gamora, however she had dodged as Gamora landed a kick to Nebula's stomach sending her flying. 

Nebula got back up again as she tried swinging at Gamora again with the electric stick, however she dodged the attack with her own knives as Adalyn groaned awake. 

"Gamora?" She asks seeing her little sister fight Nebula. 

She tries to get up, but was in pain with her stomach. She saw Gamora kick her leg up as she kicked Nebula in the chin. 

With her strength and determination, Adalyn ignored the pain in her stomach as she ran to Gamora just as Nebula got back up hearing her footsteps Gamora turned to see Adalyn running her way distracting her. Nebula had the perfect opportunity to slice her stomach, but before her knives could touch her, Adalyn pushed her out the way as she took the blow instead. 

"ADALYN!" Gamora yelled as Nebula eyes widened when an explosion was sounded stopping the three from fighting a split second. 

Adalyn was on the ground a wound to her stomach as the ship started to fall downwards. Gamora was fighting Nebula again angered that she hurt her older sister. As they were fighting Adalyn used the perfect time to slowly get up ignoring the blood dripping on the floor as she had her hand covering the wound. 

"NEBULA!" Adalyn heard Gamora yell just as she reached the power to the security doors. 

She grabbed a heavy objected and took her bloody hand off her stomach as she smashed the security doors until they opened as she collapsed on the ground. 

"ADALYN!" Gamora yelled returning to her sisters aid. 

"I'm fine Gamora, you need.... You need-" She pants holding a huge alien gun as she gave it to Gamora. 

"Sister please, how do I help?" She begged her brown eyes searching hers. 

"Go," She whispers as tears formed in Gamora's eyes before she pointed the gun upwards, shot it twice to create a hole and jumped to it as she saw Peter and the others.