Prologue

In the charming town of Lumindale, where the evening sky was painted with shades of purple and gold, lived a dreamer named Zee. With each step, Zee's heart echoed with the rhythmic melody of unspoken wishes, a beautiful symphony that resonated through the landscapes of dreams.

As Zee's final year of college unfolded, they found themselves caught between the reality of growing up and the allure of dreams promising untold tales. During moments of quiet contemplation, just before dawn, Zee started to wonder if dreams might be more than just nightly stories—a realization that would soon shape the destinies of two souls.

On the vast campus of Lumindale University, where the scent of knowledge lingered in the air, Zee's path crossed with a charming stranger named Nunew. Their unexpected meeting set the stage for an extraordinary love story.

One autumn afternoon, Zee was immersed in a dusty library surrounded by towering shelves of books. A gentle tap on the shoulder interrupted their scholarly pursuits, and Zee turned to meet Nunew's warm, celestial eyes.

"Excuse me, I noticed you're lost in a world of words. Mind if I join you in this literary escape?" Nunew's voice, a harmonious blend of curiosity and charm, echoed through the halls of knowledge.

In that unplanned encounter, the universe seemed to pause as Zee and Nunew shared laughter and exchanged glances. It was as if the stars conspired to bring these kindred spirits together in the quiet spaces between bookshelves.

As days went by, Zee and Nunew discovered shared dreams and a magnetic connection that deepened with each passing moment. Their love story blossomed like an unexpected flower in the garden of their college days.

Little did Zee know, their parents held a hidden truth, observing the budding romance with a mix of joy and trepidation. Zee's cherished dreams were not just fantasies but threads woven into their shared past—a past where love had bloomed, and memories were etched in the sands of time.

In the heart of Lumindale, where dreams and reality converged, Zee and Nunew embarked on a journey of love. Unaware of the challenges ahead, the vibrant colors of their romance faced tests from unforeseen twists. The echoes of love, once vivid, found solace in the quiet spaces between dreams and reality, leaving an indelible imprint on the canvas of Zee's heart.