Chapter 12

Warning: Mature Content R18

Their passionate kiss turn into a desire and a needy one. Zee walked towards the bed without breaking the kiss. He was so turned on by Nunew's kiss that he needed to feel more of him. Nunew felt the same way, and he followed Zee to the bed. Zee pushed Nunew onto the bed and kissed him again. The kiss was more passionate than before, their tongues battled for dominance while their hands explored each other's bodies.

Zee's kissed Nunew from his lips, down to his neck and then to his earlobe biting it a bit making Nunew moan. Nunew was so turned on by Zee's kisses that he couldn't help but moan. The sound of his moans only made Zee more aroused, and he kissed Nunew harder. He kissed down to his neck and then to his earlobe biting it a bit making Nunew moan even louder.

"You're so sexy," Zee whispered in his ear. "Ah. You're the one who is sexy," Nunew said as he ran his hands through Zee's hair. Zee take off Nunews top and throw it away. He then also take of his top before he kissed down to Nunew's chest and then down to his nipples, which were hard as rocks.

He licked and sucked on them, making Nunew moan. "I love you," Zee said as he kissed down to his belly button. He then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off, revealing a pair of black boxer briefs that were straining against the bulge in them.

"I love you too," Nunew said as he watched Zee's hands move to his boxers. He pulled them down, revealing a hard cock that was leaking precum. "Oh my god," Nunew said as Zee move his mouth closer to it. Zee then kissed his thighs first and then upwards. He licked Nunews balls making him moan in so much pleasure. Zee locked his eyes to Nunew as he move his mouth closer to Nunews cock and start licking it.

Nunew grabbed Zee's hair and moaned. "Ah, Zee! Oh my god, oh my god," he said as Zee took his cock in his mouth. He started sucking it slowly at first and then faster as he could feel Nunew's cock twitching in his mouth. "Fuck! Oh, just like that!"

He could see the lust in his eyes and knew that he was enjoying himself. "You like it when I deepthroat your cock, hmm?" Zee asked as he grabbed hold of Nunew's cock and started stroking it. "Yes, Ah! Ahh I do." Nunew said as he watched Zee's mouth. He was still smiling and his eyes were sparkling with lust. "Good hmm." Zee said as he leaned forward and licked the tip of Nunew's cock. "I like it too." He said before taking Nunew's cock back into his mouth.

 Nunew moaned as he felt Zee's mouth go back down on his cock. He could feel the warmth of Zee's mouth and the wetness of his tongue as it slid over his cock. He reached out and grabbed hold of Zee's head, holding him in place as he started to fuck his mouth.

Zee loved the taste of Nunew's cock. He loved the way it felt in his mouth, and he loved the way it tasted. He sucked on Nunew's cock as hard as he could, trying to get every drop of cum out of him. Nunew moaned loudly as Zee continued to suck on his cock.

Nunew's cock was thick and hard, and Zee could feel it pulsing in his mouth. He sucked harder, trying to get every drop of cum out of him. Nunew moaned loudly as Zee continued to suck on his cock. "Oh fuck Zee! Oh fuck! So good!"

Nunew cried out as he came in Zee's mouth. Zee swallowed every drop of cum, savoring the taste of it. Nunew pulled Zee towards him and kissed him tasting himself in Zees mouth. Using his full force, Nunew rolled over Zee making him in top of Zee. He sit on Zees hard bulging cock and did not take off his pants while he lap dance him.

Nunew: "Hmm ah! Zee, This good. You like that hmm? Ah fuck! You feel so good."
Zee curses the seeing the sight of Nunew and his lap dance.

Zee: Fuck! Ahhh! Nunew, you're making me crazy!

Nunew leaned down kissing Zees neck down to his nipples while still lap dancing him.

Zee moaned in pleasure as Nunew nibbled on his nipples. He then kissed down to his abs and down to the bulge in his pants.