Chapter 10

Nunew grabbed his phone and sent a message to his friends Nat, Yim, James, Esther, and Janis, checking if they were all set for tomorrow's trip. The message simply asked, "Hey everyone, are you ready for our trip tomorrow?"

Shortly after Nunew's message, responses started pouring in from his friends.

Nat: "Totally pumped for the trip! Can't wait!"

Yim: "Ready and excited! What time are we meeting up?"

James: "Count me in! I've got my travel essentials ready."

Esther: "I'm so ready for a break! See you guys tomorrow!"

Janis: "Absolutely ready!"

Nunew replied, "Awesome! Let's meet at Lumindale University at 9 AM. Hey James, quick favor – I didn't bring my car. Mind if you pick me up tomorrow for the trip?"

James: "No problem at all, Nunew! I'll swing by and grab you. What time should I be there?"

Nunew: "Thanks a bunch! Let's aim for 8:30 AM, so we have some buffer time. Appreciate it!"

James: "Got it! See you tomorrow morning!"

As Nunew considered whether to share the news with his friends about Zee courting him, he took a moment to think it over. Eventually, he decided to open up to them.

Nunew: "Hey, guys, there's something I wanted to share. Zee and I... well, Zee's been courting me."

The response from his friends was a mix of shock, happiness, and playful teasing.

Nat: "Whoa! Nunew, spill the details! When did this happen?"

Yim: "You sly dog! How did Zee manage to win your heart?"

Esther: "I can't believe you kept this a secret! Tell us everything!"

James: "Nunew, buddy, you sneaky romantic! How did Zee make the move?"

Janis: "This is big news! We need the full scoop. spill the beans!"

Nunew, enjoying the teasing from his friends, decided to clarify a crucial detail.

Nunew: "Hold on, hold on!  – I haven't officially agreed to be Zee's boyfriend yet."

Nat: "Oh, the plot thickens! What's the holdup, Nunew? Zee seems great!"

Yim: "Come on, Nunew, spill the tea. What's holding you back?"

Esther: "Nunew, you can't leave us hanging! What's the deal?"

Nunew: "It's not that simple, guys. I'm still figuring things out. Zee and I are taking it slow."

James: "Fair enough, Nunew. Just let us know when it's official. We're here for you, man!"

Janis: "No rush, Nunew. Relationships take time. Just keep us updated, okay?"

Nunew, feeling a sense of contentment and with the conversation winding down, decided to bring things to a close.

Nunew: "Alright, everyone, that's all for today. We've got an exciting day ahead tomorrow, so make sure to get a good night's sleep. See you all bright and early for the trip!"

The group chat echoed with goodnight wishes and anticipatory emojis as Nunew bid his friends farewell.

Nunew's phone chimed with a message from Zee, and he couldn't help but smile.

Zee: "Hey, Nunew! Just got home. Thanks for the great evening. Goodnight and sweet dreams!"

Nunew quickly replied, feeling a warmth in his heart.