3

After eight and a half months......

At Night...

Yoongi had been working on his new album for hours, lost in his music and thoughts when he realized the time was almost 12:30 at night. He knew it was too late and decided to call it a night. He closed his PC and left his studio to go home.

As he reached home and walked towards the door, he noticed that the lights were still on. He unlocked the door and walked inside to see Yn, Yn, sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

Yoongi was surprised to find her still awake and worried about her health. He reminded her that she was pregnant and needed rest. "Yn, I told you to not wait for me. You need your rest. Why don't you listen to me?"

Yn smiled and replied, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, Yoongi. You've been working hard on your new album." Yoongi smiled as he put down his bag and reminded her to take care of herself.

As Yn served Yoongi dinner, she asked him how his new album was coming along. He replied, "It's going good, but there's still a lot of work to be done."

After they had dinner, Yoongi carefully took Yn to their bedroom and made sure she was comfortable before he went to his own room to sleep. He knew he had to be up early to continue working on his album, but he felt grateful to have Yn by his side, supporting him through everything.

As he lay in bed, he thought about how lucky he was to have such a loving person. He knew that even though they had their differences, they always found their way back to each other. With Yn by his side, he felt like he could conquer anything.

Next Day....

Yoongi went into his studio earlier in the morning as yn was making breakfast for herself. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach and realized that it was time for the baby to come. The pain was becoming unbearable and she knew she had to call Yoongi for help.

She tried to reach for the phone, but the pain was too intense. Eventually, she managed to dial Yoongi's number. When he answered, " hello!" she could barely speak through the pain, "ahhh yoongi ahh" shouting in agony as she struggled to tell him what was happening.

Yoongi panicked as he heard yn's distress and desperately asked her "yn what happen what's wrong." Frustrated by the pain, yn continued to cry out, making it difficult for Yoongi to understand what she was saying. In a panic, he cut the call and immediately dialed for an ambulance before rushing back to the house.

When the ambulance arrived, Yoongi opened the door and ran towards yn, who was on the floor, crying and shouting in pain. Without a moment's hesitation, Yoongi picked her up in a bridal style and carried her to the waiting ambulance, ensuring she received the medical attention she needed.

As they raced to the hospital, Yoongi held yn's hand tightly, offering her words of comfort and reassurance, promising to stay by her side through it all. And when they finally arrived at the hospital, Yoongi whispered, "You're going to be okay, yn. I'm right here with you."

____________________________________________