12

As the days morphed into weeks and the weeks flowed into months, Mrs. Park had seamlessly become an integral part of Yoongi and Y/N's household. Her presence brought a sense of calm and support, which allowed Yoongi to focus on making sure Y/N was well taken care of. Y/N, with each passing day, was growing larger with the precious life that she carried. She had developed a strong bond with Mrs. Park, and their days were filled with shared laughter, stories, and tasks around the house.

One particular day, as Y/N sat on the edge of the bed, her hands gently cradling her swollen stomach, a sudden sharp pain pierced through her lower abdomen. "Ahhh!" Y/N gasped in discomfort, her face contorted in pain. Mrs. Park, who was busy tidying up the nearby room, immediately heard Y/N's cry and rushed to her side, worry etched on her face.

"What happened, Y/N? Are you okay?" Mrs. Park asked, her voice laced with concern, as she quickly reached out to support Y/N.

Y/N winced as another wave of pain gripped her abdomen, causing her to take shallow breaths. "I-I think... it's starting, Mrs. Park. The contractions," Y/N managed to say between clenched teeth, her gaze fixed on Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Park's eyes widened in realization as she understood the gravity of the situation. "Oh my goodness, it's time. Yoongi! Yoongi!" Mrs. Park called out urgently, her voice echoing through the house as she tried to get Yoongi's attention.

Within moments, Yoongi came rushing into the room, his eyes wide with panic at the sight of Y/N in distress. "What's happening? Is she... is it time?" Yoongi asked, his voice filled with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Y/N nodded weakly, her face flushed with the intensity of the contractions. "Yes, Yoongi. The baby is coming," she managed to say, a sense of relief flooding through her despite the pain.

Mrs. Park quickly took charge, her years of experience as a caregiver shining through as she guided Yoongi on what needed to be done. "Yoongi, help me get Y/N ready to go to the hospital. We need to move quickly," Mrs. Park instructed, her tone firm yet reassuring.

Yoongi nodded, his hands trembling slightly as he helped Y/N to her feet and supported her towards the door. "I've got you, Y/N. Just hold on, we're almost there," Yoongi whispered, his voice filled with tenderness and determination.

As they made their way to the car, Y/N's contractions grew stronger and more frequent, each wave of pain accompanied by a surge of anticipation and excitement. Mrs. Park sat in the back seat with Y/N, offering words of encouragement and comfort as Yoongi drove with a sense of urgency towards the hospital.

Upon reaching the hospital, Y/N was quickly whisked away to the labor and delivery unit, where a team of nurses and doctors were ready to assist her through the birthing process. Yoongi paced nervously in the waiting room, his heart pounding with a mixture of fear and joy at the imminent arrival of their child.

Hours passed, each minute feeling like an eternity as Yoongi and Mrs. Park waited with bated breath for news from the delivery room. Finally, a nurse emerged with a smile on her face, her eyes twinkling with joy. "Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy," she announced, holding out a tiny bundle wrapped in a soft blanket.

Tears of relief and happiness welled up in Yoongi's eyes as he took the precious bundle in his arms, his heart overflowing with love for his new son. Mrs. Park leaned in to get a glimpse of the baby, her face breaking into a wide smile at the sight of the beautiful newborn.

Y/N held her newborn son in her arms, marveling at the tiny being who had just entered their lives. She felt a surge of emotions - joy, gratitude, and exhaustion all mingled together. As she gazed down at her son, a flicker of unease crossed her mind as she noticed a striking resemblance to Jungkook, after all it was his child.

Lost in her thoughts, she was startled when Yoongi gently took her hand, his eyes filled with happiness and pride. "Y/N," he said softly, bringing her back to the present moment. Y/N looked up at him, a small smile playing on her lips as she was grateful for his presence. "Yes, Yoongi?" she replied, her voice filled with love.

Yoongi squeezed her hand gently, his gaze shifting between Y/N and their son. "He's perfect, just like you," he whispered, his words wrapping around her heart like a warm embrace. Y/N felt tears welling up in her eyes as she was overwhelmed by the depth of emotion in Yoongi's voice.

As they sat together, basking in the glow of their newborn son, Yoongi spoke again, his voice filled with tenderness. "I know this journey hasn't been easy, but we made it through together," he said, his eyes never leaving hers. Y/N felt a surge of gratitude for Yoongi, for his unwavering support and love throughout their shared experiences.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N leaned in towards Yoongi, pressing her forehead against his. "I couldn't have done it without you," she murmured, her voice filled with emotion. Yoongi wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close as they sat in a moment of quiet contentment.

As they sat there, surrounded by the sounds of a newborn's soft cries and the gentle hum of a lullaby playing in the background, Y/N felt a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she and Yoongi would face them together, as a team.

Suddenly, their son let out a small yawn, his tiny fingers curling around Y/N's own. Y/N looked down at him, a smile spreading across her face as she marveled at the miracle of life in her arms. For a brief moment, the resemblance to Jungkook faded into the background as she focused on the precious bond she shared with her son.

Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on Y/N's forehead, his love for her evident in every gesture. "He's our little miracle, Y/N," he said, his voice filled with wonder. Y/N nodded, feeling a renewed sense of gratitude for the blessings in her life.

_______________________________________