5

Yoongi looked out of the window as he drove away from the hospital, his mind in turmoil. He needed someone to talk to, someone who understood him. And that someone was J-Hope, his closest friend. He quickly dialed J-Hope's number and asked him to meet him at the Wordings Cafe.

As he settled himself in a booth, he felt like he was in a daze, his thoughts turning back to what Yn had said to him. He was stunned that she wanted to marry him. Did he feel the same? He wasn't sure. She had been hurt before, and he didn't want to make the same mistake again.

As he sat lost in thought, he was suddenly brought out of his reverie by a voice he knew so well. J-Hope slid into the booth opposite him, his eyes curious and concerned.

"What's going on, Yoongi? You seem really upset."

Yoongi took a deep breath and began to speak, "Yn wants to marry me. She said she's been thinking and now that the baby is here, it feels weird to stay like this."

J-Hope's eyes widened in shock, "What! I had no idea. So, what are you going to do?"

Yoongi sighed, "I don't know. It's just that I've been hurt her before, and I can't go through that again. Besides, Jungkook--"

But J-Hope cut him off, "Yoongi, this is different. You both love each other, and Jungkook is no more, Yn and the baby need you now more than ever. You can't just leave them alone."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "Think about Yn, Yoongi. She's been through so much already. She needs love and care, and you can give her that. Please, don't run away from this."

Yoongi sat there, pondering over J-Hope's words. He knew that his friend was right. Yn and the baby needed him, and he couldn't just leave them alone.

After some time, Yoongi nodded and replied, "You're right. I can't just leave Yn and the baby alone. I just need some time to think about this."

J-Hope smiled at his friend, feeling relieved that he had made him see sense. "Take your time, Yoongi. Whatever you decide, just remember that I'm here for you."

With that, they both sat there for a while in silence, lost in their thoughts.

With that, they both left the cafe, Yoongi feeling slightly better, knowing that he had J-Hope by his side. He still wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he knew that Yn and the baby needed him more than ever before.

Yoongi sat in his car, feeling the weight of the words he needed to say upon his shoulders. He took a deep breath and started the engine, driving towards Jungkook's house. When he arrived, he hesitated for a moment before summoning the courage to knock on the door. Jungkook's mom opened it, her warm smile lighting up her face.

"Yoongi, my child, come in," she said, welcoming him inside. Yoongi nodded gratefully as he stepped into the familiar surroundings of his friend's home. Jungkook's dad joined them in the living room, offering Yoongi a seat.

"Come, come, have a sit," Jungkook's dad said warmly, as Yoongi settled into the chair, feeling the nervous flutter in his chest. He knew he had to tell them. Taking a deep breath, he gathered his thoughts and began, "Actually, uncle and aunty, I want to tell you something."

Jungkook's parents looked at him attentively as he continued, "I want to marry Yn." There was a pause as they processed his words. Yoongi could feel the weight of the silence in the room, the gravity of his request hanging in the air.

"Yn and the baby need me," Yoongi continued. "I want to take care of them. I want to be there for them." His eyes met Jungkook's parents, searching for understanding and support.

Jungkook's dad spoke first, breaking the silence, "That's a good decision, Yoongi. After all, she will be alone, and the baby needs a father." His words held a sense of understanding and compassion.

Jungkook's mom nodded in agreement, "Yes, dear. She needs you, and the child needs you. Please take care of them." Her words were filled with warmth and empathy, expressing her support for Yoongi's decision.

Jungkook's dad added, "Yes, staying as a stranger is not an option. It's better to stay together as husband and wife, to provide the support and care they need." His words carried a sense of wisdom and understanding, acknowledging the importance of family and commitment.

Yoongi felt a wave of gratitude wash over him. Their words of encouragement and understanding gave him the strength he needed to move forward. "Thank you, uncle, aunty, for supporting me," Yoongi expressed his heartfelt thanks, feeling a sense of relief and hope.

After bidding farewell to Jungkook's parents, Yoongi got back into his car and drove towards the hospital where YN was staying. The weight of his decision felt lighter, knowing that he had the support of his friends' parents. As he entered the hospital, he made his way to Yn's room, determined to share his decision with her.

As he stepped into the room, he found Yn looking at him with a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Yoongi," she said, her voice filled with a hint of uncertainty.

"I need to talk to you, Yn," Yoongi said, taking a seat beside her. "I've made a decision, and I want you to hear me out." He took her hand in his, feeling the importance of the moment weighing upon him.

"I want to marry you, Yn," Yoongi spoke the words with conviction. "I want to be there for you and our child. I want to take care of both of you."

Yn's eyes widened with a mix of emotions, and she reached out to hold Yoongi's hands. "Yoongi, are you sure?" she asked, her voice filled with a blend of hope and apprehension.

Yoongi nodded, meeting her gaze with determination, "Yes, Yn. I have thought about this deeply, and I want to make this commitment to you and our child. I want to be a father and a husband to both of you."

Tears filled Yn's eyes as she looked at Yoongi with gratitude and relief. "Thank you, Yoongi," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "I was so afraid of facing this alone, but knowing that you want to be there for us means everything to me."

They sat together, holding onto each other, sharing their hopes and fears, and finding solace in the decision they had made. As they looked towards the future, they knew that they were ready to face the challenges ahead, together as a family.

____________________________________________