9

As they both went inside the room as yoongi was sitting on the bed as yn was in the bathroom getting ready to sleep as she came out and yoongi looked at her as he smiled and took his pillow and bedsheet. In that tender moment, as Yoongi prepared to sleep on the couch, YN's heart felt a mix of emotions. She couldn't bear the thought of him being uncomfortable, especially when they were supposed to share the bed. With a sense of longing and determination, YN called out to him, stopping him in his tracks.

"Wait, Yoongi. Where are you going?" she asked, her voice filled with a gentle urgency.

Yoongi turned back to face her, his eyes meeting hers with a softness that tugged at her heart. "I was planning to sleep on the couch," he explained, a hint of hesitation in his voice.

But YN's eyes conveyed a silent plea as she reached out to him, her hand gently touching his arm. "Please, stay. You can sleep here," she said softly, her eyes shining with a mixture of hope and vulnerability.

After a moment of hesitation, Yoongi's expression softened, and a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He nodded, a silent understanding passing between them.

As Yoongi settled back onto the bed, YN's heart swelled with a sense of relief and contentment. She sat beside him, feeling a rush of warmth and comfort envelop her as she glanced down at her baby stomach, a smile playing on her lips.

In that moment of quiet intimacy, YN felt a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that there would be challenges ahead, but she also knew that they would face them together, united in their love and determination to overcome any obstacle.

As she closed her eyes, YN allowed herself to sink into the soft embrace of the bed, feeling a sense of tranquility settled over her. In that moment of stillness, she whispered a silent prayer, hoping for a future filled with happiness and love.

With a deep breath, YN let go of her worries and fears, allowing herself to drift into a peaceful slumber. As she nestled against Yoongi's side, feeling the steady rhythm of his breathing lull her to sleep, she knew that everything would be okay.

And as the night unfolded around them, YN allowed herself to bask in the warmth of the moment, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, bound by an unbreakable bond of love and trust.

At Midnight....

As yoongi and YN slept peacefully in the bed but yn was struggling with her dream,

In her dream,

a serene scene unfolded before her eyes. She watched with a heart full of joy as Yoongi played tenderly with their child, a smile lighting up her face. The love and happiness radiating from their little family filled her with a sense of contentment.

But then, as her gaze shifted momentarily, a chilling transformation occurred. Yoongi's features blurred and shifted, transforming into the face of Jungkook. A wave of fear and confusion washed over YN, her heart pounding in her chest.

Jungkook turned towards her with a twisted smile, his eyes filled with a sinister gleam. YN's breath caught in her throat as a sense of dread crept over her. She watched in horror as Jungkook began to approach her slowly, his movements sending shivers down her spine.

As Jungkook drew closer, his voice echoed in the silence of the dream, sending a chill down YN's spine. "Did you miss me, wifey?" he taunted, his words dripping with malice.

In a sudden rush of terror, YN's scream pierced the dream realm, jolting her awake with a gasp. Her heart raced as she found herself sitting up in bed, her chest heaving with the remnants of fear that lingered from the dream.

As YN's eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room, she saw Yoongi rushing towards her, his expression a mix of concern and confusion. "YN, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

Still reeling from the vividness of her nightmare, YN clung to Yoongi, seeking comfort and reassurance in his presence. "I-I had a bad dream," she managed to whisper, her voice tremulous with the remnants of fear.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close in a comforting embrace. "It's okay, YN. It was just a dream. I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you," he murmured soothingly, his words a gentle balm to her shaken nerves.

As YN nestled into Yoongi's embrace, she felt a sense of safety and warmth envelop her, banishing the residual fear from her nightmare. With his steady presence beside her, she found the strength to calm her racing heart and steady her trembling breath.

In the quiet of the night, Yoongi stayed by YN's side, offering his silent support and unwavering presence. As the echoes of her dream faded into the recesses of her mind, YN found solace in the feeling of Yoongi's heartbeat against her own, a steady rhythm that anchored her in the present moment.

With a deep breath, YN allowed herself to lean into Yoongi's strength, finding comfort in the knowledge that she was not alone in her fears and uncertainties. Together, they faced the night, united in their bond of love and shared experiences.

As the darkness outside gave way to the first light of dawn, YN felt a sense of peace settle over her. In Yoongi's arms, she found a sanctuary from the nightmares that plagued her sleep, a refuge where she could find solace and strength to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

With a final sigh of relief, YN closed her eyes, allowing herself to drift back into a peaceful slumber, knowing that with Yoongi by her side, she was safe and loved. And as the new day began to dawn, she held onto the promise of a brighter future, where her dreams would be filled with joy and happiness, free from the shadows of the past.

_______________________________________