The game

Haechan got out of the meeting room an heard some screaming outside on the basketball court. He ran to out not wanting to be late and was about to run in when a hand stopped him.

"Donghyuck, we all know you are in love with mark but, don't forget that you are a shareholder of this school, a popular CEO, and a soon to debut idol..." says the voice.

"Sorry Johnny hyung..." says Donghyuck smilling awkwardly as Johnny smiles and ruffles his hair. Some grand music started playing and Johnny, Jaehyun, and the teachers aka Taeil, Jungwoo, Taeyong, Doyoung and the other entered as everyone clapped and waved. They went to the court and shook hands with all the players. When everyone sat, yuta, the host took the mic and says "Everyone before the game against NCT of Kwangya College vs ATEEZ of KQ College in Korea, We have some very important guests... Ten? Do you know who they are?" asks Yuta to the other host aka Yuta.

"I do actually but, let's see if any student guesses it from any college.. We will give you guys hint now...The first hint is that the first one which we will call A, was born in Seoul, south korea and lived there for 7 years, and lived in Jeju for 5 years before returning to Seoul! And the second one B, was born in Jilin,China moved to Beijing after finishing high school for studying music however, dropped out last year. Now, he lives in Seoul, South Korea. The third one, C has lived in alot of places, he was born in Jeonju, South Korea, lived in Incheon before moving to Seoul, South Korea!" says Ten. Everyone claps. Mark looks down, he knows who A is already. He looks to his right and sees Jeno smiling like a clown and being excited. He looks at his left and sees Yangyang looks at ten smiling in love. Mark looks up at the door in which people would come in now and smiled as he waited for Haechan to enter.

"The second hint is...that A is the CEO of Lee Corp., B, the CEO of Huang Corp., And C a famous model. Oh and... These 3 are set to debut as an idol next month." shouts yuta excitedly.

"Now, let us introduce them!" says Yuta. 

"A is...........LEE DONGHYUCK! ALSO KNOWN AS LEE HAECHAN!!!!!!!!!!" shouts both Yuta and Ten as everyone shouts and claps. The door opens and everyone sees Haechan who poses different poses for the camera. Haechan bows and greets everyone. He then shakes hands with all the players. When it was time to greet Mark, he held his hand for a bit longer and mouthed "I love you...". Mark blushed at the comment but shrugged it off. Haechan sat down next to Johnny and looked at Mark smiling like a mad man.
"And the next one, Kwangya and KQ, please welcome HUANG RENJUN!!" Says Ten.
Jeno jumps like an excited puppy after hearing the name. Mark holds him in place until renjun comes. Renjun hand shakes with everyone and ignores jeno's hand. At last while going back, he hugs Jeno and kisses him making everyone except the players of Kwangya and Haechan shocked.
"WOW-" Ten says before sitting down in shock. Renjun sits next to Haechan and smiles at jeno.
"And next up, we have NA JAEMIN!" says Yuta and Jaemin enters. As usual, everyone screamed and Jeno again started jumping up and down and mark stopped him. Jaemin straight up ran to Jeno's arms ignoring everyone and kissed him. Jeno kissed his forehead and Jaemin bowed to everyone and shook hands before going to sit with Haechan and renjun.