wedding

"LEE DONGHYUCK, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Jaemin shouts.
"What if he hates me hyung?"
"If he hates you, he wouldn't have proposed idiot" renjun sarcastically says.
Chenle comes and hands him the flower bouquet.
"Hyung..."
"Yes chenle?" Haechan asks. His voice sounds a bit panicked.
"You do know that you can't be late to your own wedding right?"
"I know that very well chenle and I am freaking out"
"Ya! Lee Haechan! Listen to me! Your one of the most beautiful person I have ever met aside from renjun and jeno and you are my best friend. If he doesn't want you, it's his loss and if he doesn't want you, why would he propose? He loves you more than anything. If he hurts you, we are here ok?" Jaemin says. Haechan has tears in his eyes now.
"Ya, will you stop crying, your ruining the makeup I spent hours on" renjun says joining the hug and wiping his tears.
They hug and smile before Haechan finally walks out the aisle.
Mark looks at him and blushes smilling.
"My love...you look beautiful" Mark says.
"You look handsome too.." Haechan says.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip to kiss part:
"And now, you may kiss the groom!"
They kissed and everyone cheered but, before taking a picture first, they invited the dreamies and took a picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------Timeskip to kiss part:"And now, you may kiss the groom!"They kissed and everyone cheered but, before taking a picture first, they invited the dreamies and took a picture