???

"Mark! Where are we going?" Haechan shouts as Mark grabs his hand and pulls him to the park and runs.
"We are recreating our first date!" Mark says smilling.
"First date? But, that was-"
"A day in the amusement park, which is right here!"

The two went on rides and even vomitted because of nausea. Now the two were in haechan's room cuddled up watching a movie, while eating popcorn.
"Mark?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you.."
"Love you too darling!"
"Wait-"
"What?"
"OMG! YOU JUST LOST! YOU SAID I CAN'T MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME IN 7 DAYS. AND LOOK WHO'S HERE."
"Shit."

2 days later.
"Where are we going?!" Haechan yells at Jaemin who drags him to a beautiful restaurant. Suddenly, Haechan is blindfolded. Haechan starts screaming and an annoyed renjun shuts him up by putting his hand over haechan's mouth. The blindfold is removed and Haechan was about to smack the dreamies head but before he could, he is cut off as a hand wraps around his waist turning him around.
"M-mark" Haechan stutters.
"My beautiful love. I am sorry for my stupid brain misunderstanding everything. But, now I have a question for you my love, will you make me the happiest man in this world and be my boyfriend?"
"YES!" Haechan shouts jumping on Mark and kissing him.