Chapter -8

WORST DAY

After the breakfast, Ava, Stephen, Peter and Alice were talking. Olivia left to take a scroll in the garden. William and Aiden were found nowhere. Thanks to them, Olivia had peace of her mind without seeing them. She stood on the bench in the garden. Just staring at somewhere. Trying put things together.

After 10 minutes of Silence.

"Hey!", William said looking at her.

Olivia just ignored him. But suddenly she remembered to ask him something.

"What is my age?", She asked him.

"22 or 23. 23 I guess", he said.

'not bad' she thought.

"Yours?", she asked him.

"I am 28", he replied.

'So Aiden is also 28 right? These two monkeys are childhood friends. I am sure if tomorrow if he has to chose between his sister and his friend, Aiden, he would chose Aiden over me. Christian was born when Aiden was 26. And he also divorced Laura when he was 27. So now Chris would be 2 years old. Aiden is definitely a douchebag. He divorced when Chris was barely a year old. And he even took custody of the child. Laura doesn't deserve this idiot' she thought while looking at somewhere.

"What are you thinking about? I have been calling you for a while", William asked her while drinking the water from the bottle he brought with him.

"Ah... that..Mmm...Brother... I need to buy-", Olivia.

William coughed spilling the water all over the grass.

"What in the world!", he looked at her shockingly.

"What? Oh..Brother...I thought that is how you are supposed to call a elder brother", Olivia said with no expression.

"You... don't call me that...Don't ever do that please", he said while turning away and wiping his face with a cloth.

"Okay...William... I want some dress", Olivia.

"I thought you had enough to fill your entire room", William.

"Nice joke. But those didn't seem to be my taste.", Olivia.

"Where will you keep your new ones. I don't think you will have enough space.", William.

"Don't worry. I have an idea for that.", Olivia.

"You can buy it from the mall.", William.

"That no. I don't want to there will be many more people. Can I purchase from online?", Olivia.

William was taken back when she said that. "Yes you can. For money I am sure you will have enough in your account.", William.

"Okay...Thanks", She said and left.

After she has gone, Aiden came. "From where did you come?", William asked him shockingly.

"I have been here when she called you "Brother"", Aiden said with a smrik.

"You watched all of that? This is embarrassing." William said running his fingers through his hair.

"And shocking too.", Aiden.

"You think she was acting?", William.

"I don't know. What about you?", Aiden.

"I can't say she is not though.", William.

"Why?", Aiden.

" She actually remembered the night of the accident. I am doubtful about that.", William.