Author's Note

Dear butterflies,

I hope you like with the way the story is moving. I know I have been less active for writing this story. That's why I have decided to publish continuously yesterday and today. I have been procrastinating. I have my reason, butterflies. 

One, I am simply lazy or being laziest. Yup you read me, I am lazy. 

Second, I got stuck. One time, it is like there is someone inside my head and my inspiration are flowing out continuously like a river. And other time, I just simply stare at a blank page with 0 inspiration. I think I got writer disease now. I need sometime to recover from this disease. If you know any medicine, then suggest me.

Don't worry  I will recover soon and publish another exciting chapters for you guys. And I also have other commitments with my life which is pushing me from writing. And lately I have been getting less votes and comments. 

Guys please understand, for writers like us, the biggest achievement isn't our story becoming the 1st in wattpad. Although it matters,  our greatest achievements are your comments and votes that encourage and tells us that people like our story.

I am really hoping to get such achievements from you guys. If there are more votes and comments, let's have a lot of Q/A session with you guys.

-from LUNA ROSALINE