Chapter -14

'May be they haven't arrived yet. Let's have some drinks.', She thought and went to the bar.

"Virgin Mojito Please", She said to a bartender and sat in one of the chairs. She looked around a little bit sipping her glass. But after 10 minutes she is much bored. So she started reading the book she brought. It is the most interesting criminal investigative novel.

It is a book of Holly Jackson called "A good girl guide to murder.". She is just in the middle of the book where it gets to heat up. She forgot where she was and started to make gasps when she kept reading. It is a plot where pip finds out that the friends of Ravi's brother had given a fake alibi. "Oh my god! That one is really...REALLY unexpected."

She almost shouted looking at the book still finding it unbelievable. Even the bartender and few people around gave her 'is-she-crazy' look. She soon realized and buried her face into the book because of the embarrassing situation. 'May be it is not a good idea to bring the book with me.', she said to herself kept it inside her bag.

After sipping the last drops of her drinks, She felt someone's gaze. She looked up only her eyes to met with pair of brown eyes for 3 seconds. She is flustered and turned away.

'What a freak! Wait ..did I do something wrong ? I don't think so then why am I getting flustered.', She thought and looked at him again. He is still staring at her with a glass of whiskey in his left hand which rested on the table for the support. His black shirt with top two button's completely opened up showing his perfect white skin.

He has perfect jawlines and a black fluffy hair long but not long up to his neck . And those hazel brown eyes are actually staring at her soul inside her. After 5 minutes of staring contest, She wouldn't sit still. So She raised one of her eyebrows and mouthed 'What?' still maintaining the eye contact with him. He is handsome but still being stared by the unknown stranger felt so creepy. He finally came out of his dream world and he turned back fiddling with his rings on his right hand with the glass.

'May be he is drunk.', she thought and she felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked up to see Robert.

"Hi ! it's been a while. Are you waiting for a long time?", Robert said hugging her.

"Hi. Just 10 minutes", Amaya.

"How come we didn't get to see you often?", Robert asked looking at her.

"Yeah! It just happened to be like that.", She tried to shrug that question off.

On the other side, that brown eye man looked once again at her. But this time she is so immersed in the conversation with Robert so she didn't notice.

He is disturbed by arm which nudged his arm. He looked up and saw a yellow shirt cute guy.

"Who are you staring at? The man who never looked at any girls is staring as if his eyes would fall out who is she?", he asked him and looked at the backside of Amaya.

The brown eyed man looked at his friend and took a sip of whiskey and said , " Nothing like that. It is just that she looked familiar."

"Now that confirms something. Usually when I ask this kind of question you always ignore and don't answer. But now...when you refuse it, I am curious about her.", he said looked at Amaya hoping to see her face.

"Come let's meet our friends", Robert said dragging her to the nearest table. Amaya turned and took her bag and left.

"You are staring at her?", the man gasped.

"You know her?", the brown eye man asked him.

"She is a regular here. Though for past few months she didn't come here. She is one of the members of Elite group.", the cute boy said.