Chapter -21

She got ready and wore a peach A-line skirt and a white t-shirt.

She came down with her bag. Ava saw her coming downstairs.

She looked very angry.

" I have heard that you are going on a business trip with Aiden.", Stephen who sat on the dining table said looking at ava.

"Yes.", Amaya.

"What? Is mom angry?", Amaya whispered to her dad. Stephen nodded.

"Mom. I am going to leave now.", Amaya.

"Amy, You didn't even tell me about this.", Ava finally opened her mouth.

"Well. I am not even aware of this. If you want to scold someone , then it should be Aiden. He didn't even tell me about this and called me by morning.", Amaya.

"YOU? What are you up to? These days I couldn't even see you. You are coming home very late for a week. What you and Aiden are doing?", Ava.

"Well You both are the one who asked help from Aiden. He gives me a lot of work and I even work overtime because of it.", Amaya put entire blame on Aiden.

"Honey! You have to talk to him about this.", Ava said looking at Stephen.

"You did you take all your medicines.?", Ava

"Yes I packed all I need.", Amaya.

"You better take care of yourself. Come in one piece. And this is the last time I am letting you to travel all by yourself.", Ava.

"Yes. And please tell William about this. I couldn't see him today.", Amaya said and hugged both of them.

And left to airport by cab.

"You are late, Amy.", Joey said staring at her.

"I am so so..", Amaya.

"I am just joking. Amy, you can do any mistakes. And I am not going to lash out at you. You have did a very big favor for me.", Joey said smiling. Amaya smiled at him.

"Well, you can buy me a lunch.", Amaya.

"Of course", Joey.

"I am also in for this.", Derrick came out of nowhere. They both stared at him confused.

"WHAT? Why are you both looking at me like that? Joey if I didn't say 'yes' to the director, you won't be happy like this. Shouldn't you have bought lunch for me?", Derrick said winking at Amaya.

"Okay. Let's have lunch together.", Amaya said.

Soon they got into their plane. After few hours they all reached their hotel and took rest. There are few night outdoor scenes. Derrick had quite a few scenes and Derick, Amaya, Joey had lunch together.

Derrick went to rest. It is just Amaya and Joey chilling outside.

"Joey, Can I ask you something?", Amaya asked and joey nodded.

"There is a rumor that derrick won't be signing again with Smith. Is that true?", Amaya.

"Oh, Amy! I have expected you to ask this earlier. Well, Derrick is not okay with Jayden Warren. He is not listening to artists opinions and what they really want. He is a sadist. Derrick always gets frustrated every time there is a meeting with him. You can say that he and derrick are not in the same page. So Derrick is a bit hesitant about signing again with here. And the people from Ren are already approaching him. So there is a huge chance that he will be signing with them.", Joey ended with a sign.

"It will be difficult for you when that happens. Right?", Amaya

"Let's hope for the best. These days he is ignoring the people from Ren entertainments. May be there is a chance that he will be with us again.", Joey.