|𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎|

Akira [Y/N] is a descendant of the Akira clan. But unlike the Zen'in clan or the Gojo clan, his clan has long been stripped of its honor, of its political prominence and of its influence. Why? How? 3 words.

The Heian Era.

Context. The Akira clan has its powers surrounding fire. Pretty basic right? But, during the Heian Era, when Sukuna had been recognized as the king of all curses, a descendant of the clan, who had developed a blue flame, had slaughtered the entire clan. From men to women, from elderly to kids, he wiped out the entire clan, showing no mercy to anyone with the Akira blood.

He had many names, but the one that stuck, was..

The Blue Devil.

Many believe the reason Sukuna couldn't be defeated, and the reason the sorcerers had lost, was because one of the strongest families had been slaughtered in cold blood.

But if the entire bloodline had been slaughtered, how come the clan is still alive in the modern era?

Simple, an outsider at the time, had been carrying a healthy baby, with of course, the blood of the Akira clan running through its veins.

The way the clan managed to rebuild and come back is beyond people, but, it happened.

And that short history lesson brings us to now.

Akira [Y/N]

A sorcerer in Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.

Along with his friends, Shoko Leiri, Geto Suguru and Gojo Saturu, the head of the Gojo Clan, the one to possess both Limitless and the Six Eyes. The chosen one.

Even if his friendship with Geto felt more deeper than with Gojo or Shoko, even if he did things with the black haired man that he wouldn't dare to do with the other two.

The long glances, the accidental touches, the playful banter, they shared a spark that even their friends noticed. It was going so well for [Y/N], yet he didn't understand where it went wrong.

It could've been the harsh conditions he had to endure in order to lift his clan up, to get them back into the high ranks, or the family dysfunction. He couldn't quite understand why everything turned out the way it did.

He didn't understand why the world set him and his one and only on different paths...

_

How was the first chapter? Good? Highly doubt.

Anyways yeah, I'm planning for the main character's story to kinda go like Geto's.

I'll try to follow the main story line, but yeah it's just gonna have a few twists and stuff.

Hope this chapter didn't disappoint, my uploading schedule will be all over the place so yeah.

Thanks for reading.