|𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 |

|𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.|

The night seemed peaceful.

Crickets knowing not of silence as they create melodies in the dark blissful night, filling it full of sound as much as loneliness.

No one was expected to be up this late. Most of those who had jobs or were heading home for the night.

An unnerving feeling creeping up on a certain black haired male who had been struggling to sleep.

The aftermath of the star plasma vessel mission took a huge toll on Suguru as well as Satoru. But while Satoru did his best to move on and improve, Suguru stayed behind, not being able to move on as the events ate at his soul.

No longer would he eat as much or enjoy the things he once did before. Stuck in his room rotting, struggling to even get up for the smallest things. More and more did the days appear gray and dark than they did bright and youthful.

Occasionally his friends would visit and check up on him but the point in that was meaningless because what would they know about this?

All his emotions were beyond his control, spiraling along with his thoughts as the one person who could help him or just be by his side was nowhere to be found.

He knew something was wrong that night.

He could feel it.

He knew something was wrong when he also found Satoru outside his dorm. He knew something was wrong when both of them had gotten called on by Yaga. He knew something was wrong when the older male hesitantly told them of a disaster. He knew something was wrong when he heard [Y/N]s' name in the same sentence.

Everything after that felt like a blur.

Him and Satoru rushing to the residence of the [h/c] clan. A clan both hated but for distinct reasons.

While Satoru hated all clans in general, his being the worst in his opinion, Suguru's hatred was on a more personal level, having a little bit of insight on the workings inside. His informant being none other than [Y/N].

Suguru's eyes were quick to see flames, blue flames. Even from a mile away he could recognize them.

Maybe this was a misunderstanding? Maybe those blue flames were used as a means of protection and self defense. Maybe maybe maybe maybe.

Snapped out of his thoughts by his best friend to which he was thankful for, knowing he would've lost himself in his own mind. They both proceeded into the damaged building, carefully looking around, on defense as if they were to get attacked.

Yaga had instructed them to find the cause of this mess. The commotion around the residence of the clan was huge and since both Satoru and Suguru were special grade sorcerers, they were appointed by not only Yaga but the higher ups to get rid of the perpetrator, by any means necessary.

The place reeked of burning flesh. Littered bodies all over the ground and it took both teens a while to get used to the stench, almost on the verge of vomiting.

Despite Satoru's persistent to not split up, Suguru figured it would be easier so they could just cover more ground and regroup when they found the perpetrator.

It didn't take long for Suguru to find the person behind this.

His purple eyes finding those [e/c] hues. His body reacted without him fully knowing. His hand itching to the other male, to hold him, to comfort him but the dark red liquid splatter across his entire being made his body freeze in its track.