|𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚜|

|𝑻𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈.|

Hungry.

He was hungry.

For more.

More.

It is said that a man with no ambition is dead.

He had grown to be ambitious.

To want more.

To achieve more than is expected of him.

It didn't matter if his ambitions hurt him. Nor if they harmed him. As long as he achieved them, nothing else mattered.

He was born into the path he is destined to walk.

It wasn't his life to live.

Without ambition he wouldn't be the strongest.

Or, close enough to be near to the strongest.

Satoru Gojo.

A name that held great value.

What else did he need to achieve that?

He was born with a purpose.

He was something.

Would he be nothing if he wasn't what he was now?

Nothing.

Time was limited.

All these years. Waiting.

On what?

What was he waiting on?

There was no light to guide him.

There never was.

So he became that light. The light that would illuminate his path, that would guide him.

He had grown soft.

He let himself be distracted by an illusion of what he thought was his path. He was destined to be alone. It felt so cold and empty by himself.

But he soon had others around him. Other lights that help him illuminate his path. And one shined brightest out of the three.

It glowed so brightly and beautiful. He felt like a moth to a flame, being drawn into something so bright.

Light burns moths.

The light is a trap for moths to be hurt.

The world was cruel for making him exist.

It was cruel for placing such ambitions to make him want more.

It was cruel.

Cruel.

He was currently in an open field, practicing to the point his muscles ached and his head felt like it was on fire.

His [h/c] dripped sweat on to his face as his chest kept falling and rising.

In the corner of his eye he could see a brown haired girl looking at him with such intensity.

He sighed softly, chuckling under his breath as the girl was now waving at him.

Shoko wasn't overly expressive.