🍒Part-19🍒

Part-19🍒

Jk-"My shy Tomato don't blush so much and go and take the clothes on the bed i already arranged for you before I change my mind my sexy shy wife "
*Jungkook placed another kiss on her earlobe making her More weak with his both action and word's then he moved little away from her And taehyung immediately ran away from him getting outside of his arm's where she was stucked And ran towards the bed indeed there was a night dress which was of course Jungkook but taehyung don't mind anything for now And Took it and ran away inside the bathroom to get changed leaving his husband laughing at her cuteness overload*

Jk-"aygoooooooo you're cuteness overload would be dead of me My cute wifely"
*Jungkook said to himself while smiling like an idiot And keeping one hand on his chest calming down his fast beating heart 💓💓💓*

Few minutes later

Author pov
After changing taehyung return back wearing Jungkook clothes which was her double size

Tae-"Am back Jungkook"
*Taehyung said looking down looking at her clothes pouting what if Jungkook laugh at her she was looking really fun that's how she thought But when Jungkook looked at her she was looking so so much cute and that too wearing his clothes awwwww he was thinking that's from now onwards he should fill her wardrobe with his clothes only so she would wear Only his clothes and look the cutest everyday 😍😍🤭🤭 and Then taehyung came across and seat on the other side of bed while Jungkook was seating on the other side not taking of his eyes and admiring her without even blinking his eyes*

Jk-"Baby let's sleep now okayyyyyyy"

Tae-"okayyyyyyy Jungkookieee but "

Jk-"but what baby what happened "

Tae-"actually it's our First night so I I mean are we ahhhhhhhh it's nothing good night kookie "
*Taehyung immediately got inside the blanket and lay down her back facing Jungkook and she covered her face with her both hands and face palm herself that how stupid of herself she brought the tropic something like this while Jungkook was normally telling to sleep why she has to Being it she was really really embarrassed and was thinking what would Jungkook must be thinking about her and her train of thoughts was interrupted by Jungkook who chuckling seeing her wife become More and more cute Just in first day and lay down and back hugged taehyung and pulled her in his arms And kissed her cheek and kept hugging her while laughing seeing taehyung still covering her face with her hands with her shyness and he said in his mind that one day"HER SHYNESS WOULD BE THE DEAD OF HIM" And then he turned her around And removed her hands from her face And cress her cheek and said looking into her shy eyes*

Jk-"yess i understood baby it's our First night , our wedding night But i will Wait till you don't be fully ready and comfortable around me so the day you become comfortable and fully ready that night also Will be our wedding first Night only so don't be embarrassed about it"

Tae-"Thanks Jungkook for being Always so much understanding you're the sweetest Kookie thank you"

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘