🍒Part-76🍒

Part-76🍒

*Taehyung was smiling And showing her boxy smile till Jungkook Left from there but once Jungkook was out of site after closing the bedroom door Taehyung fall back on the bed and the tears she was holding from that time came falling down and she hugged a pillow while burying her face in it While bursting out in the lot's tears while being a crying mess while saying*

Tae-"Am i not able to lie to you Kookie But what can I do i can't even tell you the truth i don't want to hurt you My Kookie that's Why i AM lie to so much Hope you forgive me Kookie I'm really really sorry Kookie really sorry"
*Saying to herself taehyung was crying And continuously crying and lie to Jungkook and all the family she was feeling really bad about it But then remembering yesterday conversation with the doctor she calm down herself while telling to herself is lie is the only better option and The reason taehyung was being lost in her own thoughts was because doctor words was running in her mind like a broken record and remembering it again and again that's why taehyung was Lost in her own thoughts*

Flashback

Author pov
After the phone call from the doctor taehyung thought to visit the doctor once And then she came to visit him after taking a appointment And after her turn came send went inside the doctor cabin

Tae-"Hello doctor hyun"

Dr.Hyun-"Ohh it's Mrs Jeon hello came have a seat Mrs Jeon"

Tae-"yess doctor"
*Saying it taehyung closed the doctor cabin door And seat down Infront of the doctor*

Dr.Hyun-"so how can I help you Mrs Jeon what's the problem"

Tae-"doctor it's about yesterday Phone call you you you Said I have a"
*Taehyung was hesitating to say it and remembering yesterday call doctor Hyun understood Why taehyung came here today so doctor Hyun completed taehyung sentance While saying*

Dr.Hyun-"you have a lungs cancer Mrs Jeon and that's true I'm really sorry for it"

Tae-"no no it's okay actually I came here to tell you if you have any treatment for it Like tablets or operation or anything I am ready for it even if it's painfull I'm ready to going to go though any pain to stay by my Jungkook because I have promised him I will stay with him forever My husbend so doctor tell me"

Dr.Hyun-"if i had any soultions and treatment for it i would have suggested you yesterday only in the phone But really sorry for saying taehyung But your in Last stage of lungs cancer so no treatment can help I'm really sorry But i can't help you And hearing your words look's like you Still don't said anything to your family members and your husband But Mrs Jeon please tell it soon because there have all rights to know about it especially your husband please make a courage and Tell him and yess i know it would be really painfull and hurtful for your husband But taehyung hiding it and if your husband comes to know by someone and some ways else then it Will be More painful and hurtful for him then not sharing the News with him because being your husband your life partner he really has all rights to know about it so think about it Mrs Jeon"

Tae-"okay doctor I Will think And tell it to my husband and family But you don't share anything to anyone please because Like you Said there would be hurtful hearing it from someone else so please my request don't tell anything to anyone from My family"

Dr.Hyun-"Okay Mrs Jeon has you wish i will not share or say anything to your husband and your family Okay But you should do it Okay"

Tae-"yess doctor and doctor do i really don't have any treatment for this please tell me"

Dr.Hyun-"No Mrs Jeon no treatment can help you I'm really sorry"

Tae-"it's okay doctor and thank you doctor"

Dr.Hyun-"it's okay And I'm feeling really sad that I'm helpless But i Will say only one thing Take care of yourself Mrs Jeon don't Think much about it and don't take too much stress Okay"

Tae-"yeah sure doctor and thanks i will take My leave now thank you doctor again"

Dr.Hyun-"yeah most welcome Mrs Jeon and take care bye"

Tae-"Yeah sure bye doctor"

End of the Flashback

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘