🍒Part-55🍒

🍒Part-55🍒

Tae-"Because i am Mrs Jeon that's why I am the beautiful And cutest 😎😎🤭🤭 because My hubby is not any less He is Handsome And hot at the sametime 😍😍😙😙"

Jk-"yeah that's 💯 true your the best Mrs Jeon 😎😎😎😙😙😙"

Tae-"yess and you're the Best of Best Mr Jeon 😙😙😙😎😎😎 and Jungkookieee"

Jk-"yess Baby say"

Tae-"you remembered about everything From our childhood and made our every dream came thank you Jungkook 🥺🥺🥺"

Jk-"yess of course How can forget anything that Once upon a time My little bride said to me"

Tae-"Jungkookieee thank you so much for making our every dream come true thank you 🥺🥺🥺 And everything is beautiful and amazing this party hall theme to this decoration And colour and the dresses of our both's everything is same has i Just said simply in my childhood Talks while we were playing But you really made everything come true And you know when I saw the dress for the first time I was so much stunned And shocked 😳😳😳 that I remembered our childhood talks And play And when I came And entered the party Hall i was More shocked that you remembered everything in so Much detailed Thank you Jungkook really thank for making our Beautiful dream came true and i can't thank you enough But still thank you Jungkook for this beautiful suprise i would never going to ever forget this beautiful night thank you Jungkook thank you so muc-"
*Taehyung words was cut off by Jungkook who placed his finger on her lip's making her stop from talking because some tears was already stared falling from taehyung eyes which of course was Happy tears 🥺🥺🥺 Jungkook's knows it Taehyung was being really emotional remembering everything And that's why he shushed her and wipe away her tears and while cupping her face And make her look towards him And Said while looking State into her eyes*

Jk-"shhhhh Baby don't thank me i should be the one who should thankful to you because since you entered in My Life you made it More happiest than before and i am happy that you choosed me has your life partner i thought my childhood crush and my childhood Love must have already have someone in her life But no Baby you don't choose anyone in your Life and in Last you choosed me only i am really thankful of you making my one of the biggest dream come true And that's making you my wife and Only mine forever and all this i done it's nothing Baby infront of what you given me in return and i am always thankful since the day you entered my Life thank you Baby"

Tae-"Jungkookkkkkkkkkkkk 🥺🥺🥺"
*Taehyung was lost of word's and immediately hugged Jungkook making him chuckled at her Cute reaction and then he cressed her back while still hugging her and then he let go of hug and cup her face and wipe away her remaining tears and lean down And Kissed her back cheek's making her close her eyes and melt down with his each soft touch and then he Kissed her forehead while bumping there noses with each other making her giggle and he finally smile seeing her smile and said while looking at her*

To Be continued.........

[Watch The episode] available on My YouTube Channel also link to My YouTube is in my bio don't forget to subscribe it And support me and click on the Star ⭐ button for Taekook 😘😘😘 And Have a beautiful day or night saranghaeooooo my sweetheart's
😘😘😘