Stalkin' The Old Man

Terry was currently flying across Gotham, his gaze centered at the city below.

And yeah, he's not stupid, so he had his cloaking activated, making him invisible to basically anything, even thermal vision.

And after some time of flying around, be stopped Bruce Wayne, the original Batman, on patrol.

And so, the stalking begins.

Now, Bruce felt like he was being watched...

But not with the intent to ambush him, or anything.

It was kinda like a... Happy gaze?

Bruce quickly looked around the vicinity, but he didn't see anything, despite still feeling like he was being watched.

And then, he made his way to a warehouse, where the Riddler was executing yet another one of his goofy plans.

And yeah, there was a huge  green glowing interrogation point in the entrance.

And of course, Bruce entered.

Riddler: "Ah, Batman! I have been waiting! Now... Riddle me thi-"

And then, Bruce hust found where he was and knocked him out.

Terry was just secretly watching it all, and he was trying really hard to hold in a hard laugh at how tired Bruce was of the bullshit.

Bruce himself, couldn't help but still feel that presence...

But he didn't see anyone, still.

So he just arrested Riddler, and let the GCPD take him to Arkham Asylum.

And then, he got inside the Batmobile, and started making his way back to the Batcave...

And Terry managed to follow him with ease, since he also knew where the Batcave was, so he just flew while following the Batmobile.