Heart breaking Heart breaker (Part 1)

Annyeong~ I actually published it in a book before but I think it wont actually fits to a book because it will only have around 3-5 parts. I'm sorry for not updating this book, I will update more when I have time. Also for the requests, I'm sorry but please wait a little longer okay? I'm tryng to stabilizing my life right now xD

Btw, I publish the wrong part last night -.-! "In love" part 2 is not done yet, as you can read so I deleted that and I'll publish it again when its really finished. Sorry.

Anyways, comment and vote please. xoxo ♡

**************

THIS STORY CONTAINS A LITTLE MATURE + BYUNTAE CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE FASTING OR IF YOU'RE NOT 18+. I WARNED YOU~

I drove my car to school and park it on my parking lot. Yes, my own parking lot, with my name on it. I brush my silver hair back with my fingers as I walk out of my black nissan towards my friends. I can hear my fangirls screaming when they saw me. Well, who doesn't when Oh Sehun is in front of them? *Insert smirks here*

"Sehun! Notice me please!"

"Oh Sehun!"

"Oppa! Sehun oppa!"

"Ohmygosh, Oh Sehun!"

"Oppa!!"

I smirks to the girls and two of them already have their nose bleed, not to mention those who fainted. Typical fangirls (--,)

"Oppa!" a girl stops in front of me.

"Oppa? Please, you're older than me.." I snorts, walking pass her coldly. Even with my cold attitude, I know she'll never hates me, why?

"OMO!! OHSEHUN SPEAKS TO ME! OHMYGOSH, I'M A LUCKY GIRL"

That's why. I ignore the fangirls who were tugging behind me when I saw my bestfriends near the fountain; typical hangout spot for cool people like us.

"Hey Sehun!" he greet, hi5-ing me.

"Yehet!"

"Hey dude.." another one greet.

"Hey!" I hi5 him as well before taking my seat between them.

"Still can't graduate Park Chan?" I chuckles. The older ones snorts as he knocks my head.

"Shut up Ohse! Don't ask me, ask the lecturers.." he replied, taking out a box of cigarettes.

"How can you graduate when all you does is banging girls?" Jongin laughs on his own statement and took one of Chanyeol's cigarette and light up his lighter.

"Say all you want Jongin, at least I'm better than you" he snorts.

"Excuse you, it's KAI.. And, have you ever bang 8 girls in one day like me?"

"Whatever Kkamjjong.. 8 girls a day is so lame.."

"What do you mean?" Kai squint his already small eyes. As the two kindergartners keep bickering, I took a cigarette and place the end between my lips. I was about to light it up when I saw my girlfriend walking pass me with her... gangs?

"Miju-ah! Yah! Lee Miju!" I run towards her who suddenly fasten her steps and I grab her wrist before turning her around to face me. Our lips were about to meet when she suddenly push me away.

"Hey, what's up?" I frowned.

"Sorry, Sehun. My breath stinks, I forgot to brush my teeth" she said, covering her mouth. Smirking, I remove her hand and hold her waist closer to me.

"I don't mind at all, baby. My morning will be perfect as long as I can have you again. He haven't did it since the first day of summer break, do you know how horny I am right now?" I breathe out as I lean closer once more.