♥ 30 Days (Park Chanyeol)

Chanyeol and Sandara are sitting alone in the park one night. Originally, they are at Luhan's place, celebrating his birthday. Unfortunately, too much "byuntae" (pervert) scenes there so they decided to go to the park together.

It was silent; both of them are on the swing.

"I guess we are the left overs in this world" Chanyeol said and fake a laugh.

"I think so. All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our life" Dara said, awkwardly. Chanyeol nodded.

"Yeah~ I don't know what else to do" he said as he swings himself.

"I know! We'll play a game!" Dara said, making Chanyeol stop immediately

"What game?" he asked. Dara smiled.

"We'll be a couple for 30 days. How does that sounds to you?"

"That's a great plan! Fortunately, I don't have anything to do much this following weeks so that would be fun" he said as he stands in front of her. Dara smiled, awkwardly sweet.

"Let's go, I'll walk you home" he take her hand and entwined it with his.

They swing their hands together while walking. Sharing laughter and stories until they reached her house and he bid her goodbye.

DAY 1: 1 May 201x

They went to the cinema together, watching a romantic movie. They shared popcorn and drink from the same straw. As the movie ended and they walk out,

"Hey, Chanyeol..." She said. As she turns to see him, she saw him wiping his tears.

"Are you crying?" she asked him.

"NO! I'm a man, I won't cry over a movie!" he said, trying to deny the truth.

"Yaa~ Right~" she said, she rolls her eyes and left him.

"I'm serious! Dara!" he said and walk beside her.

"I know you're not crying. Your eyes just sweat a lot right?" she said and smile.

"Yeah, my eyes just.... wait, what??" Chanyeol said as he realize what Dara said.

Dara was laughing, very hard.

Wow, she's really cute

DAY 2-6: (Monday to Friday)

Every day, exactly at 6:00 a.m. Chanyeol will be there, in front of her house. Ready to walk with her to school. They would share a lot of stories and sweet conversation. One day,

"Is that your boyfriend dear?" Her mom asks her. And she nodded.

"I like him. Good luck" she said before heads to the kitchen.

I like him too. But this will end in 28 days.

DAY 7:

Chanyeol brings Dara to the funfair. He holds her hand every seconds. They tried out the roller-coaster which causing Chanyeol to vomit right after he got down from it. They tried out a throwing game.

"What do you want? I'll win it for you" he said, confidently.

"Urm, the wolf doll!" she said as she pointed her forefinger to a big silver wolf doll.

"Okay, I'll try my best" Chanyeol said and throw the ball...

And all the tins fall.

"Here you go" the man said, giving Dara the wolf doll.