♥ Paper Crane (Kim Jongin)

It was Wednesday, a normal peaceful day at school before....

"KIM JONGIN!!!!!!" she scream, turning all eyes to her. She walks towards his desk and slammed the book in front of him.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BOOK?" she asked, fill with anger. Jongin smirk and take the book from her hand.

"Your book? This is my book" he claim. Jeha looked a t him with a death glare.

"What do you mean it's your book? It's mine! It's my handwriting! Why did you change my name to yours?" her face is red and her eyes start to form tears. Jongin sigh annoyingly before he change the name on the book at give it to her.

"There, stingy~" he hissed and walk pass her. Jeha rolled her eyes and landed it on the book.

-Park SHORT Jeha-

"YAAAHHH! I'm not that short!" she growled at him. Kai turns around and walk towards her, he place his arm on her head.

"What did you say again?........Shorty?" he laugh and messed up her hair. Jeha was so mad that she grab his hand and harshly bite it, making him screamed in pain.

"Yaahh! Enough with the fact you're short, want me to call you a rat?!" he rubbed his arm that have Jeha's teeth signature on it.

"I'm not short you black boy!" she slap his arm and turns her back to him.

"Really?" he slowly approaches her and rests his arm on her head.

"You're short enough for me to call you short" he said and walks out the class.

'THIS BOY!!! He is so asdfghjklqwertyuiop annoying!!' She cursed in her head and walks toward her desk. She breathe in and out, trying to calm herself down.

"Yahhh, you're okay?" Naja came and sit next to her. She turns her head to Naja and start crying.

"Jeha yaa, why are you crying?" she asked as she patted her back to calm her down.

"Why.....Why am I in love with him?"

*********

The next day...

"What should I do to her today?" he touched his chin and think.

"Should I put a frog in her bag? Or a cockroach?...... Hurm..... I know!" he smirks and took two things from his table and put it in his bag before he walks out his house.

'I just love to see that rat's face'

...

"Annyeong~" Jeha greet her as she enters the class and walks toward her desk.

"Annyeong~!" she replied with a huge grins on her face. Jeha raised one brow,

"Yaa,whats with the face?" she asked. Just when Aelcha about to say something, someone knocks the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, can I borrowed Aelcha for a while?" a handsome face appears by the doors. Jeha looked at the boy from head to toe, and back to Aelcha.

"Who is he?" she asked. Aelcha smiled mischievously.

"He's Baekhyun... My boyfriend" she said and walks towards him.

"Morning jagi~" Baekhyun planted a kiss on her forehead, making her blush.

"Morning morning~" she greet cutely before softly kiss his cheek.

"I'm hungry" he pouts and tapped his stomach. Aelcha chuckles and pinch his nose in return.

"Accompany me for a breakfast will you, my princess?" he said as he entwined their fingers.