Chapter 10

So here we are guys chapter 10 :) hope you like it, remember comment, vote, like and share with your friends

-------------------

Mel's POV

I just laied there I don't even know for how long I just couldn't get to sleep at all. Who on earth get 2 New Years kisses . . . From different people!

I wasn't a slag and I did not like the idea of stringing in to guys at once frankly I fully believe me and Harry was a mistake but I made that clear, right?

But why didn't I stop harry?

I'm so confused

A head ache panged in my head, all this thinking was to much.

I got up from my bed to sit in the kitchen the tiles were cold on my feet and I wrapped a blanket round my shoulders seating myself down with a glass of milk on the couch.

I flicked on the TV careful not to make to much noise, I laughed to myself as spungebob re-runs played on the screen, I hadn't seen cartoons in well years.

"Spungebob where are you?" Patrick yelled

"Right here stupid" spungebob snickered

"I can't hear you it's to dark" Patrick replied

I just burst out laughing and it wasn't even that funny, what was wrong with me gosh

I placed a hand on my head and just shut my eyes for a sec-

"What are we supposed to do with er" Niall mumbled

"I dunno man we have to leave in like 10 minuets" Louis mumbled

I squirmed at their bad attempts to be quite accidentally making myself roll out of the warmth if the blanket and fall off the couch onto the shaggy carpet.

"Ouchhhh" I stringed out rubbing my eyes to see Niall and Louis cracking themselves in laughter.

"Love why don't you go ummm cover up were leaving in 10" Louis blushed holding back his laughter.

What were they- ohhhhhhh

I stared down and realised I fell asleep in my bra and shorts, great.

I bent over to cover myself with the Blanket and kinda tiredly waddled to my room bouncing into Harry.

"Oh sorry love, good morning" he smiled moving out of my way.

What, wait what after last night all he says is 'goodmorning' what!?

URGH boys. . .

I chucked on a pair of leggings and oversized jumper and heeled ankle boots with my hair in a messy bun and frankly the worst make up ever I really wasn't interested today.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the arena today was just a venue check and practice. The whole time Mel just sat in the audience on her phone she didn't look at me once, did I do something wrong?

Every now and then she'd look up and smile at josh and just what was her problem I tried to be nice and show interest but she didn't care.

"Okay boys brake time" Simon announced signalling to back stage.

Mel instantly clung to Josh's side

Really this is rubbish I've taken the mysterious approach but she is just un interested I know deep down she doesn't think what we did was a mistake but how do i Prove that to her.

Mel and josh had gone off somewhere and I just slouched down next to zayn who was smiling down at his phone.

Guessing him and Perrie were all good and dandy.

This wasn't fair.

I just looked down at my phone trying to act like I was doing something,

But OHHHH look who's back! The dream couple Mel and josh holding hands-

Wait what. ... Holding hands?

Oh no.

Josh's POV

Finally Mel was mine again. . .

And this time,

Ill never let her go.

Ever.

-----