Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys happy new year how are you all sorry its been a while but im a lazy little unicorn- lol wat anyway I hope you like dis chapter lol I tell me what you think ;)

Oh and I have a question for y'all down the bottem :).

--------------

Chapter 7

Flash backs of last night came in snipits, causing Harry to shudder at the thought of him doing what he had done but he had done it before so what made the difference?

The boys had made it back to the Hotel room. New Years was in 3 days and they would be in New York for it so they has to start packing.

Liam traced the room with a garbage bag picking up large pieces of rubbish humming some random tunes with the rest of the boys packing.

"So what did you think of Mel" Niall asked Harry throwing random items into his luggage fumbling round the low lit room

"Ummm. . . Ermmm. . . I don't know" Harry mumbled remembering the words she hissed, they played over and over, she seemed so angry and harsh yet her touch soft and loving.

"Meh I reckon she's fit" Niall laughed

"You reckon everyone's fit" Harry laughed lightening mood, zipping his luggage.

"Okay lads ready, we meet Mel at the airport in 2 hours" Liam's yelled down the corridor throwing the garbage bag into the hall.

"I'll meet you guys there, meeting up with perrie" zayn shouted coldly closing the door with a thud, throwing a black jacket over his Shoulder.

Thoughts jogged around Harry's head. He had been so carefree for so long it was like something had made him so tightly strung.

Maybe New York would be good for him, bright lights, new people. Might knock some sense into him.

He drew close to a near by mirror an just stood their. Admiring all his features, who he was now. . . What he was before. Tracing the tattoos around his neck and opening this blood shot eyes wide tensing at the same smile a innocent little boy showed all thoughs years ago.

"Liam" Harry blurted

"Yeah mate" he mumbled turning to Harry

"I think I'm having a mid life crisis" Harry shrugged frowning lightly

"Mate, you're not even in the middle if your life" Liam laughed as he continued to walk.

Was Harry- is Harry who he thinks he is?

-------------------

"No you can't break up with me" Zayn yelled banging a fist against the wall.

"Zayn listen-" Perrie stuttered avoiding eye contact.

" no you listen I-I-I can't loose you" zayn choked lifting her chin.

"It's time for you to move on" she whispered holding his hand stepping back.

"Me move on. . ." He mimicked solidly removing his hand from her grasp

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!" He shouted in her ear grabbing both arms squeezing her tight, rage shot through him, he never felt like this before.

Her face for the first time looked. . . Scared. . .

"?!@!. . . No wait, perrie" zayn yelled as she walked off pushing his arms away, gathering her dark coat leaving the room with a slam.

What had he done.

He opened the door to see her shadow fade.

The cool air was a reminder of how stupid he was, he took a seat on the cold steps of the apartment. why didn't he just stay home.

He lost what had ment something to him.

He lost what he had taken for granted.

But New York would be different . . .

He promised

Papers buzzed around in the breeze, with the hustle of the city streets.

One flying into zayns hand, a ripped page from a book. . .

'one at a time the cookie crumbles, how far till the edge must you stumble'

The line playing over in his mind . . .

How far?

How far till he found the edge?

------------------

So there it was :)

Okay now guys my question is I might post what Mel and Trisha look like, I have ideas but if you think you know comment :)

Enjoy and remember to comment, vote and fan

Oxoxo

Update coming soon :)