Chapter 11

Oh hey guys it's been a while but here you go :)))))

--------------

Chapter 11

Harry's POV

That's it are you serious, I give up. She is obviously trying to make me jealous, I've decide I'm done. Watching them hold hands and her head on his shoulder, what is this!?

I got up of the couch and walked out shouldering josh on the way, seriously I thought we were mates. I could feel his eyes burn into the back of me, this isn't the josh I knew.

This had been wired since Mel came.

Rehearsal soon finished and I couldn't think straight, I was just not motivated to do anything. When we got back to the hotel I just stood under the shower watching the steam rise and drops of water fall on my shoulders and through my hair I thought about that time me looking into the mirror seeing the little boy with no tattoos to being me now I felt wired for the first time in a while a tinge of melancholy came to heart whilst watching my fingers prune. As fast as I became what I am today, I will soon be a miserable tattooed Middle Aged man.

After I while a stepped out and pulled a cream towel round my hips, running my fingers through my hair.

This is supposed to be what all the girls want huh I half smiled looking into the mirror seeing my figure, pulling out my phone. Instagram might have something interesting?; dogs, memes, food, nothing to really cheer me up. I took a quick selfie . . . 'Showerstagram?' And watched the likes and comments roll in:

Harry I love you

Marry me

OMG

So hot

Kisses

Fag

Notice me baby

All the same, nothing ever really changed.

I placed my phone down on the counter top. cutting my finger on a loose tile

'ouch' i mumbled sucking on my sore finger, I opened the cabinet above the mirror, turning the wooden handle; band-aids, mouth wash, Cotten buds. . . Pain killers . . .

I questioned myself for a while just standing there looking at the full bottle of tablets, could I?

It would be so easy,

I reached out for the bottle when-

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful isn't she. . . "

My phone? Who would be ringing me now?

'Mel' came up on the screen, what the hell would she want seriously I declined her call and placed a band-aid on my finger.

I got dry and changed, then went out for a drink or two. Maybe then I'd feel better.

She called back 3 times, I ignored all of them.

Now I really wish I didn't.

Mel's POV

"why isn't he picking up" I cried throwing my phone into the wall, I had no one else.

"Mel open this door now" josh yelled rattling the handle.

I didn't reply I just slid down the wall and continued to cry. I could hear him walk away, maybe I could get out now?

I edged towards the door and opened the latch, but before I could even peek out josh barged down the door. Pushing me back into the wall, I raised my hand to push him back but he just pinned me back.

" little bitch wants to play games huh?" He breathed in my face.

"S-stop, josh" I stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me" he raised his voice a little placing a hand on my hip.

" STOP, you're hurting me!" I yelped looking at him.

After a while he let down his grip and walked out slamming the door. I grabbed my things and left his apartment.

when he yelled out after me " you're mine remember that" laughing afterwards.

This time I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

--------

So ummmm yeah there you go guys :) idk if it was good but tell me what you think and what you reckon will happen next :)

Vote!!!!