Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"dont tell me what to $&@!ing do" styles yelled as he was shoved out of a local pub in east London.

The moon was high in the sky and it reflected all his features. The uneven pavement made it hard to walk as it glistened in the light of the street lamps soaking up the winters night chill.

He played with the ends of his jumper covering his hands. The cool air was un easy, blowing his hair in all directions as he walked closer to the boys up town Hotle.

Aggressively unlocking the door he was greeted by zayn. He was still very calm and collected in most situations but that was mainly because he was high as a kite 70% of the time. Zayn was just kicking back on the couch talking to himself.

Harry continued walking into the kitchen, it was a mess; empty beer bottles, old pizza boxes, rubbish and other small miss placed things.

In the lounge Liam and Louis were both watching TV, Liam half asleep, he was still the most sensible of them all but had his fair share of, let's just say un-sensible moments.

Louis nodded up towards Harry greeting him, Harry just laughed. They were very close and well Louis was seen as the leader of the band, he was strong and frankly looked the best with the punk out look.

Harry continued down the hall to get to his room. It had been a long night and he was very tired theyd have a big day tommorow.

He through himself onto the bed. There was mess everywhere; clothes, photos, other random things from gigs, he tried to get himself to sleep but as usual Niall was having a damn party in the room next door, and you could guess who with. Always more than one girl, different every night.

Harry always saw himself as a bit of the ladies man and well had his fair share but I guess Niall had just taken advantage of it all, but ay he couldn't care less. They were all mates and that's all that mattered, right?

----------------------

I know this is a short chapter and it's a bit boring but ummm comment what you think and if you like I promise it will get better hahah xxx