Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"So you and Niall do much" Mel smirked taking a seat at a table

"No" Trisha frowned almost laughing

"But I got his number" she chirped, sitting down next to Mel, making the metal chair squeak along the unpolished floor boards.

"So. . . I saw you run off with that Harry guy last night" Trisha giggled sipping on some coffee.

Trisha and Mel had been friends ever since Mel moved to the UK in High school. They were as one could say the misfits, both crazy in their own ways.

Trisha has un-tameable red curls usually strung up into a loose bun. Her style was deffenetly hipster going perfectly with her barbie doll skin and emerald green eyes. She partied hard and was most certainly a spoilt daddy's girl.

"Haha, yea it sure was . . . Interesting" Mel mumbled she couldn't help but think what things were going to be like between her and the boys.

Mel, well you knew her the pretty blond guys were to scared to approach, who seemed mysterious yet delicate at the same time.

She had met all of the boys, and frankly seemed like nice guys but . . . Something wasn't right. Something was missing.

When the band had started she was a huge fan and when the changed she wasn't kinda taken back, no one knew why they had changed. . .

She shrugged it off, New Years was in a couple of days and after that the tour started. That would be interesting it would be 2months . . . With the boys before she would have a break, fun huh?

----------------------

"Okay babe ill see you soon, don't do anything I wouldn't do" Mel laughed leaving the coffee shop, slinging her scarf round her neck.

The streets were chaotic and the chill from the autumn breeze had picked up as she followed a path back into the hustle of London's streets. She loves the city but dreamed of travel and-

"Aaa" she yellped stumbling pushing someone over and loosing her balance to end up on top.

"Bloody stairs" she mumbled

Her day dreaming always left her falling into trouble, literally!

"I am so. Sorry." She said Appologecticly only inches away from some guys face

"Nah, it's cool love drop in any time" he laughed with a sweet accent,

"Ummm. . .ermmm. . . I" she kinda muttered helping herself up, looking down at the pavement as did he.

"Josh" he smiled holding out his hand.

"Oh um- wait, Josh?" She double took, freezing.

"It's Mel, Melissa. From errrmmmm, high school" she said muttering the end words.

"No, way" he breathed

Josh and Mel had a. . . Interesting history, after Trisha, josh was her first guy friend and after a while . . . Her first boy friend.

She had memories of all the crazy things they would get up to together; wagging, skating by the river. But then he left for another school and they never really saw eachother, ha tragic and a bit cliche but that's life isn't it-

"Something's don't change" he laughed rubbing the back if his neck

"Still catching yourself in trouble with the day dreaming"

"Ha I guess so" she smiled looking up

"So, how are you?" He smiled placing a hand on her shoulder.

His touch still made her feel butterflies inside, he was so sweet; his perfect brown puppy like eyes and smile just; adlksfginkeohj (as a fan girl would say)

"Good yeah, hey I can't really talk but here give me your number and like-" she smiled

"Yeah yeah that's cool, ill see you soon then" he smiled pulling out his phone typing in her number.

"Well. . . Bye" she said awkwardly hugging him then walking off in her own way.

Looking down at her phone. . .

'NEW CONTACT - Josh D'

It was such a good feeling to see that name in her phone again. . .

But,

why didn't she feel guilty about last night?

What was wrong.

--------------------------

A/N

So there it is :) hope you liked it.

So is josh as he seems?

What do the boys think of Mel?

All is to come soon heheh

Oh and do you guys mind cause I'm gonna start doing POVs if that's okay

Updating soon

Oxoxo

Love you all