An alternate sky

I've been sleeping with Eren ever since that day.
My nightmares have finally disappeared. His soft had and hard chest, his warm breath and soft face is all I can think about. Every night he holds me till I sleep every time we kiss I forget that I'm alive. I've wished for these days to repeat until I eventually die. I don't want to risk any hardships in life I'm fine with this comfy life where I get love everyday. Alas, these days can't last forever.

*it's our month in college*
The days went by so peacefully and happily but know after our college life ends, we have to live in Azure. That's what the lady told us. The lives of the people of Azure wasn't that bad, we often spoke to them during our time training, most were friendly but they were wary of people from another world.
Speaking of the lady I had neither known her name nor cared enough to ask.

The day has finally arrived. The day we move to a new world. The day we step foot to live in an alternate sky forever.

"My dear children, after so many years you have done well it's finally time to say goodbye. I hope you stay well." Says the lady.
"What? Where are you going aren't you going to teach us more magic?" I ask. "From now on you will learn on your own and live on your own." She said. It was a bit too fast to process things but I asked her "What is your name?" "Azure" she replied as she vanished out of our sight. Eren, who hadn't spoken a word said "Maybe she was nature itself, the whole planet itself, maybe we are here to save something or someone." He says.
I don't speak. I put my had in my chest and say "Thank you, Azure."

*a week has passed since we have settled in*
Azure left us with an old house in the Alius Kingdom on a big piece of land. But I couldn't complain. Even if it was old it was beautiful and we had plans to renovate it but only after finding a job.
We asked around for the system of education and finding jobs. We only had to take a magic exam on engineering which was our subject during college. If we finishedthe exams, we could get a certificate. The systemwas easier here than on Earth.

I also picked up a few books on rules.
Here's some of the rules:
1. No-one is allowed to speak against the rules of the Alius
Kingdom.
2. No person is allowed to drink water from water magic.
3. Every is required to fend off the monsters.
4. If fingers are pointed towards the head minister the fingers will be cut off.
The list goes on and on with more stupid rules.

That's a wild set of rules. For a moment I thought that I was over thinking but, after talking to a few people I was not the only one doubt these rules.
And we have a meeting with the minister next week. After talking with Eren we came up with a few things to say to him if our conversations turned bad.
Yes, even though we were introvert who rarely talked to anyone else we knew a lot of ways to flatter people.
After joining a tuition center, we began our preparations for the exams.
The minister wasn't so bad, he was just greedy, egoistic and considered himself the most powerful. After a few nice words we were warmly welcomed.

We even got jobs as monster hunters and we were a lot more skilled than we thought. Most knights couldn't even kill simple monsters without shields and armor. We became the talk of the town only after a couple of days.

*one year later*
I'm currently 19 and Eren is 21.
We have finished our education and started to work at different companies, we don't have a lot of work and we also hunt monsters. Our life is very successful. We have renovated our house and are earning more than the average person. We have also earned a reputation for being cruel.
Eren is worshipped by almost every girl in town. I've never mentioned this but Eren is very handsome and by very I'm not exaggerating. But to my utter surprize, I'm also quite popular. I never considered myself attractive but the people thought differently. I am happy but I'm getting tired of too many people surrounding us.
This much has been my personal journal but he next chapters start a story you have never heard of.

                          ***