Chapter 5.5

Eleanor was 5 years old when she was left in a small hut with an old woman. Her parents abandoned her in the hut.
Her mother had shining purple hair and father had black hair. Her mother was a kind soul and cried while telling her,"I always love you Eleanor. Please stay well and one day you will be the Queen."
Those were the last words of her mother.
After that she began living with the old woman whom she called 'Granny.' She grew up with the lady who was very kind. Though she was poor she went to a school and had food everyday. She liked her life even if she missed her parents. But, everything changed when the old woman passed away. No one in her village even cared to conduct a proper ceremony. Eleanor buried her on her own and she went to visit her grave everyday. She was only 15 years old when all this had happened. After reaching 18 years old she fled the village and went to the central town to follow her destiny to become Queen.
When she told people in the central town about her destiny they laughed and children threw stones at her. After that she couldn't control her powers and burned half the forest. And then Melody and Eren took her.

                          ***