The new Queen

I shrug as another life was lost for purpose.
But as I turn my head, there is a golden glow.
I turn my head as the light begins to fade.
Eleanor she standing with the crown on her head.
All people including me watch in awe as she smiles.
"I knew my destiny Melody." Her voice sounded mature, she was a different person from before. She looked like the proper Queen.
I walk near her.
I take out my sword and kneel. "From today on I accept her Majesty as the Queen and sun of the Azure Kingdom and I swear loyalty to her."
Eren comes next to me does the same.
The people bow down and the person who wore her the crown declares " Our Queen is finally back. From today on I proclaim Eleanor Cor of Azure as the Queen of the Azure Kingdom."
Everyone cheers and Eleanor seats in her throne.
Tomorrow a ball will be organized for the arrival of the Queen of Azure.
Me and Eren are also attending as special guests.
Eren bought me a long blue dress and booked an appointment for me. I would have never done these things if he didn't do it. Eren looked absolutely stunning in that blue suit.
He comes near me and whispers," Do you think I look good?" "You look absolutely gorgeous." I say.
"Well I don't want you to go or you will catch the attention of many men." Eren speaks.
I laugh and kiss him.
Tomorrow arrived really soon. I was sent to the parlour for my makeup."
After they are done I look at my face horrifically. I am covered in white powder and I look like a ghost. I have red lipstick on beyond my lips and the eyeshadow is too much.
"What is that?" I ask.
"You look very pretty!" The people reply.
I go and wash my face and I take the makeup from them and I start putting it on even though it's my first time. The makeup I do is simple but it enhances my face. All the ladies at the parlour are looking at me in awe.
"You...you look pretty." One says.
"This is how you do make up I hurry to the palace hoping that what I thought hasn't become true."
It has become just like I imagined.
Eleanor looks horrific. She was always pretty with that long purple hair, green eyes and that petite figure, but now? Now she looks like a ghost.
"Eleanor come here." I say while pulling her to the bathroom, "What's wrong?" She exclaims. "You look horrendous!" I say. "That's very rude." She says. "That's not what I meant...argh."
I stop talking and wash her face. Then I start her makeup. After that she looks like she could kill any man. I give the hair job to the maids and head home.
Eren is waiting for me. He looks like he wants to kill every lady. He looks pretty more than yesterday. He has his hair styled, suit fixed, shoes polished. Ah shit I'm gonna die just looking at him.
"Oh fuck you look pretty!" He tells me. "First look at a mirror." I reply.
He just comes near and is about to kiss me.
"My makeup will be ruined." I exclaim. "So miss pretty likes makeup more than my kiss?" He growls. "I took 30 minutes to complete it the people were horrible at makeup." I tell him.
"I forgive you but only for today." He tells me as he grabs my waist and kisses me on my head.
We head out a while later.
We enter the ball holding hands and everyone looks here. It seems everyone is smitten.
We grab drinks, and sit at the side bit still a lot of people are staring.
The awkwardness finally goes away as a guard announces the Queen's arrival. She looks even more stunning than anyone.
Everyone seems to agree. The ball has a great start as the Queen gives a speech and acknowledges all the nobles. After all the nobles there is another announcement," As Melody and Eren have saved me from harm, from today on I give them the title of 'The Salvare of Azure'." Everyone claps as we have been given a title by the Queen which means we are one of the highest authority in Azure.

The ball starts after our titles are given. Eren kneels down and asks for a dance. I happily take his hand as he swirls me around and everyone's eyes are on us. It feels magical to be in his arms while swaying around. He ends the dance with a kiss on my lips. It surprized me but i loved it.
We went home after meeting with Eleanor. I can't bring myself to call her Queen and she doesn't want me calling her your highness so we call her Eleanor when no one is around.
After we reach home I take a shower and hear a knock. "Yes?" I reply. "Melody open the shower door." Eren commands me. I do as he say as he comes in and starts preparing the bath as I stand there naked. After turning the water on he heads to my direction. He hugs me and says,"You looked so pretty in that dress." I remain silent as he kisses my wet lips. It's calm with him I can forget every trouble I had or have. He leans in for another kiss but stops when he hears the sound of water dripping from the overflowing tub. He goes to it and closes the tap. Afterwards he pulls me in and he also takes a dip. His back is against the tub while mine is against his. I'm directly infront of him as he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer. He's warm and I'm comfortable. The moment ends after a while but, I wanted to stay there forever. We are in new and fresh clothes as we cuddle under the blanket. Ah.. these days feel like they should never end and I wish I could keep repeating them for eternity. It doesn't take long for us to fall asleep.

***