Chapter 4: PE

Soooo it's PE with Y/N's brotherrrr

After changing, all the first years (Y/N, Muichiro, Kiki, Anya, Damian,etc. Everyone) headed to the sports hall where Giyu and a few students were already waiting, some forgetful students who did not bring their kit doing push-ups sluggishly in the corner while Giyu (or should we call him Mr Tomioka?) shouted at them to be faster.

Y/N PoV:

What...is my brother doing to these poor students? 100 push-ups isn't something anyone can just pull off! I walked to him as Muichiro followed me, determined to make him stop torturing these poor kids while he glanced at me, confused at my angry expression.

"Onii-chan! Stop doing that to those poor kids! They probably just didn't get the reminder from their counselors, and besides, it's the first day of school, so give them a break!"

Everyone turned to stare at me as I glared at my brother, who immediately told the exhausted pupils to stop and head to detention (where they will probably stay until 6pm, 2 hours after school) as an alternative punishment to the push-ups.

After the drama, I shrunk behind Muichiro, trying to avert the attention of the others as Giyu introduced himself and briefed us on what we were to do in the lesson, a game to help us all fet to know each other, Catch the Demon in pairs. One person will be the Demon and the other the Slayer. The Slayer has to caych the Demon to win while the Demon has to do their best to get away from the Slayer. Giyu helped us get into pairs and, knowing me, he put me with Muichiro since he was the person with whom I was the most comfortable.

Muichiro was appointed to be the Slayer by Giyu by random, which was bad news for me. That boy was crazy fast and moved like the mist, so you can't see him as he catches you unawares. It's honestly kind of creepy but also weirdly useful if you get in a tangle with your enemies when you're with him.

3rd person PoV:

As the game commenced, Y/N zoomed across the sports hall like a comet, dashing through the crowded hall and squeezing her slender frame through the quickly closing gaps between bodies, all to avoid Muichiro, who was hot on her trail, weaving through the thick crowd gracefullly like the mist on a spring day.

As Y/N rounded a corner, the last thing she expected was to slam into what felt like a wall but smelled a lot like mint. As she was recovering from the impact from that, she realised that she was falling. Towards the hard floor. And the "wall" tried to tug her back onto her feet but fell with her, a warm hand supporting her head, which was in his chest as he held her to him, protecting her from potentially injuring herself. As they landed on the floor, Y/N realised that the person who was on top of her was, in fact, none other than Muichiro.

As she realised this, her eyes widened, and she couldn't help but blush as a lock of his beautiful silky hair fell across his cute face as his teal gaze locked with hers.

Did I just think that he's cute?

Muichiro PoV:

Oh. My. God.

How in the world did we end up in this mess? I'm right on top of Y/N, and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! MR TOMIOKA DON'T KILL MEEEE

He's just staring at us with a weird look on his otherwise emotionless face while I'm praying that Y/N doesn't see how red I am and feel how fast my heartbeat is. I swear it's pounding so hard I want to throw my heart up even though it's physically impossible.

Anya PoV:

OMG!!! They are so cuteee together! I'm shipping them from now on! Let me just take a picture of this while Mr Tomioka is distracted...

Giyu PoV:

Huh?

What... just happened??

Why do they not act like friends anymore... they used to have such a sweet friendship... something has changed. Both of them are blushing messes... best friends would just laugh it off... they don't act like best friends anymore. Maybe they've grown up?

3rd person PoV:

As Muichiro helped the bewildered and lightly blushing girl up, they both averted each other's gaze...

A/N: OMG OMG I FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTERRR. Writing this was like therapy to ease all my stress from endless school work and tests. Im sorry that i uploaded so infrequently, but anyway ily btw Valentine's Day is nearly there, so consider this a Valentine's Day special. Hopefully, i will upload more frequently during the half term break. Stay safe! 🩵🩵

Ps try to guess Y/N's breathing style for the prequel