Chapter 7- Newbie??

(Ft. A pic of a Giyu plushie I randomly saw at a street stall, looking as depressed as always)

Y/N PoV:

The next day, after the morning bell rang, Miss Kocho ushered a tall girl into the classroom, causing everyone to become confused as to why there was a new student on the third day of school. Several people exchanged glances with their friends across the classroom, and some even muttered to the deskmates about this curiosity. She had long black hair, which faded into a dark red colour at the ends and downcast fiery reddish orange eyes. For some reason, she also had a black mask on her face with red fire painted on it and dangling earrings resembling fireballs. As she introduced the girl, I couldn't help but wonder how she was allowed to wear those earrings since it was against the school rules to have any piercings. "Hello, class! There is a new student today, please be nice to her! Why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself to the class?" 

"Hello everyone, my name is Akuma Yamiko (悪魔 闇子), yoroshiku onegaishimasu" the tall girl announced in her booming husky voice. All of a sudden, everyone started muttering at how strange her name was, since her surname "Akuma" meant "devil" and her last name "Yamiko" meant "dark child" and the word "yami" was banned by the government to be used as a name because of its negative connotations. Who the hell was this girl?

But then the whispered mutterings suddenly ceased as the girl lifted her blazing eyes to glare at the instantaneously flustered crowd as Miss Kocho tried to ease the tense atmosphere, smiling and exclaiming in her gentle, soothing voice, "Ara, ara, Miss Akuma, you have such pretty hair and eyes! It's very rare to have these eyes and so far, the only person I know who has them is Mr Rengoku! Are you related to him by any chance?" To which that flaming apparition of a girl replied with an icy "No" which contrasted starkly with her appearance so much that I was quite shocked, having assumed that she was an extrovert. I guess I shouldn't have judged her by her appearance alone.

The first two lessons, physics and maths passed by fairly quickly, with Mr Shinazugawa appearing less threatening as before, even downright nice compared to the last time I saw him, and before I knew it was already the history lesson with Mr Rengoku. The first second he stepped into the classroom, he made a dramatic double take at Akuma-san's eyes, jokingly remarking that she looked very much like his mum, making the entire classroom erupt with laughter which soon died out when everyone saw her smouldering eyes glaring at the teacher, who apologised right away. I actually thought it wasn't even that bad of a joke, I mean, have you seen his mother? She's so pretty! Getting compared to her would be a huge compliment! What is wrong with this girl? She could have just laughed and smiled the joke away! 

Anyways, the rest of the day passed by without any issues, and as the school bell rang once again to signal the end of the school day, my phone buzzed with a message from Muichiro. 

Mui🩵

Hey Y/N, should we try to get to know Akuma-san?

Uhhh sure?

She seems like a shy person

She does kinda have Yuichiro's personality...

Frrr ikr

Should we approach her at lunch?

Yh good idea

Author's note:
Sorry for not posting updates sooner! I was sooooo busy with exams and tests and whatnot 😵‍💫😵‍💫. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this short but sweett chapter! Did everyone like the Hashira Training Arc? I'm totally NOT lokking forward to the final arc. Stay safe! Aishiteru ❤️❤️❤️‍🔥