You're awake...are you?

Chris POV
I finally wake up in a fancy hospital room. I slowly open my eyes and see a beautiful woman who looks like she's pregnant and I think her water just broke. I was gonna say something but I'm waiting for my motor skills to kick in. I see nurses run in and take her away. One a few nurses come up to me and observe. They bring a doctor in who's smiling tearing up. Everyone so emotional.
Chris: where's Keri? How long have I been out? What happened?
Doc: Keri? *whispers* oh no.
Chris: hmm?
I sit up straight slowly and look around.
Doc: Chris, you've been into a very bad accident when performing on stage many months ago.
Chris: nah, that's impossible. Keri whacked me over the head as we got into an argument.
Doc: what year do you think we're in?
Chris: 2007?
Doc: ok um it's not but that's ok. Im not going to bombard you with a ton of questions. I have someone that would like to see you though.
The nurses help with the Ivs I'm hooked up to and then leave. I see mom though the blurry window talk to the doctor for a minute then opens the door and walks in. She's in full years and runs into my arms on my bed and hugs me to near death.
Mommas J: my son! My baby! *squeezes his cheeks and kisses them* you're awake! How are you? How do you feel? Oh Chris mom loves you soo much baby.
Chris: hey momma, I love you too but damn, I must've been out for a while. But why does everyone keep crying? Where's Keri? I feel bad about our fight but she also knocked me on the head with a lamp. I guess I passed out. Ow my brain. I really can't remember to much.
She stares at me frozen and is contemplating telling me something. I tell her what I remember last.
Momma J: you know Beyonce right?
Chris: do I know her?? Momma everybody in this world knows her. She got af. To be honest, I would leave Keri for her in a heart beat. Where is Keri?
Momma J: you guys broke up before you wound up here.
Chris: was it my fault? And why did you ask me about Beyoncé?
Momma J: just because I spoke to her one day and she mentions how much she loves you Chris*tears up* she really really does. I don't wanna overwhelm you baby. I'll be back in a moment.
She gets up and leaves and I stare around the room trying to think of what happened when suddenly, the door opens a few minutes later.
Chris: I've been wondering where you've been!
Keri: oh my god! My baby!
She jumps in joy and climbs right ontop of me and we make out. But then I stop and remember she put me here in the first place.
Keri: wait, so what do you remember?
I explain the same thing I did to my mom.
Keri: oh I'm so sorry baby. That wasn't right of me and *grinds on his laps* lemme make it up to you?
Chris: how you gon do that?
Keri: you love me right?
Chris: ofc I do. Mmm
She slides up my hospital gown and I'm naked. She plays with my dick and then starts sucking. She isn't the best at head or sex. But it is what it is. She starts getting naked and and she lifts my gown up higher. Damn she's the worst at head. She slaps my dick on her tongue a few times and then gets on her knees over my lap and looks at me as she's about to ride me.
Keri: don't you wanna have a baby one day with me?
Chris: mhmmm. You want one right now?
She sits on my semi hard dick. I really can't get hard and I don't even have pre nut. What is goin on? As she slowly rides me, I start seeing a Beyoncé's face and push her off and jult up. She falls on the ground and I apologize.
Chris: I'm sorry, I-I just saw a Beyonce on your face.
All of a sudden, my momma opens the door and her eyes bulge. Shit! I pull my gown back down and feel bad that my momma just saw my dick. And Keri makes a "oh shit" face and as she finishes putting her clothes on, my momma charges after her and starts beating her ass. I stand up and wobble for the first time and try prying mom off her.
Chris: momma stop! What is wrong with you?
Momma J: she's an evil bitch baby! *pushes her away*
Chris: what ya talkin about??
Momma J: I ain't ever liked her. Always bein a slick bitch! She dated your so called "brother" once Chris! She's bad news!
Keri: she's lying Chris!
I stare between them both and ofc I believe my momma any day.
Chris: Keri we're done! Getcho shit outta my house! You come around again, I promise you gon regret it!
Keri: you'll end up with me again! You'll see!
She leaves and momma follows her out.
Momma J POV
Momma J: QUICK SOLO TINA! I JUSY CAUGHT KERI TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH MY SON!!!
Everyone: what??!
Momma J: SHES RIGHT HERE GET HER!!
Solo: ooooh I been waiting to knock a bitch out!
We all chase after her after Beyoncé is in complete shock and beat the fuck outta her. Julius and Richard had to break us from her and we call security and we tell her she assaulted Chris and we'll sue her eventually. They take her away as she cries and walk back into Beyoncé room as she sobs. We all cuddle her.
Bey: did he put it in her?
Momma J: I think so but he excuse my language as I try to get the thought out of my head once I say this. Wasn't hard. So she ain't pregnant just delusional.
I explain to her what he lasts remebers and tell her the doctor dosent recommend bombarding him. She stops crying and looks up.
Bey: I wanna see him