Let's Catchup

2 weeks later...
Chris POV
Yknow the idea of making kids is fun but the actuality is a bit different. Not bad, just sleepless. Royalty has been crying here and there and sometimes it just dosent stop. I've gained a lot of my memory back and especially watching videos of us over the years and my performances. Our parents and family have been a huge help as well. But today is the day, I'm givin my woman something I be cravin. But I'm takin her on a date tonight and our moms are still livin together. We haven't heard from detective Michael yet so until then, they stayin together. And I haven't heard from Tyga at all. I play with the baby and watch NBA in our bedroom while she takes a shower. Royalty is acutally pretty calm today thank god. Bey finishes up and slowly opens the door.
Bey: Chris, look away please.
Every time she showers she says this and I respectfully do but I'm done. I'm seeing her naked.
Chris: ok
She comes out and looks up and sees me drooling. She quickly covers herself with her towel. I get up and yank it and she tries covering herself.
Bey: Chris! Give it back! I'm not the same body you fell in love with. I've got stretch marks and I haven't lost all my weight yet a-
I pry her arms away and push her up against the wall and kiss her. I kiss her sweet spots and kiss all the way down to her pussy. It's definitely healed. I kiss her legs and then back up as she moans.
Bey: I think I just came a little bit. But I told you!
Chris: fuck waiting, I'm making you cum now.
Bey: wait I ugh.
I slip a finger in her and kiss her neck. I lay her down on the floor and crawl to her pussy. It's all wet and I think she did cum a little bit. I stick my tongue in it and curl it up. She rubs my head and her moans are music to me ear. And suddenly, Royalty starts crying and mood is over. She gets up and breasts feed her. I sit next to Bey on the bed and tell her
Chris: you got a nice dress? A freakum dress?
Bey: oh baby, I can't go on a date tonight
Chris: why not?
Bey: I would love to but baby, look at me and-
Chris: well I see a beautiful woman who is insecure but has no choice but to go out tonight. I even got our moms to watch our baby girl tonight.
Bey: aww baby, alright I guess. And will I get some soon?
Chris: you finna get dicked down into the pillows tonight.
Bey: you're already makin me wet.
Chris: better save it for tonight sexy.
Few hours later...
Chris POV
Chris: baby! Cmon we gon be late!
I yell from downstairs. Our moms are here and playin with Royalty and I got reservations at Red Lobster cause she been begging for them biscuits. Truthfully, so have I. And also, another place she'll love. She comes down the stairs angelically. Daaamnnn my lady fine

Chris: Daammnn baby, fuck tha date, bend over and spread them legs woman!Bey: don't tempt me misterMoms: WERE STILL HERE YA FREAKS!We laugh and forget they're in the next room right next to us

Bey: don't tempt me mister
Moms: WERE STILL HERE YA FREAKS!
We laugh and forget they're in the next room right next to us. She goes over the instructions again if Royalty gives them a hard time and sleep and feeding instructions. We both kiss her on the forehead and thank our moms. We head to my lambo when she stops me from opening her side door.
Bey: get against that wall baby
Chris: oh nah nah, ya see, imma throw you against the wall. And fuck ya ha-
Bey: I meant to take a photo of you naughty boy!
Chris: oh👀

 And fuck ya ha-Bey: I meant to take a photo of you naughty boy!Chris: oh👀

Bey: you look so handsome. You took your pain meds this morning right?
Chris: thanks baby and yea why?
Bey: doctor called earlier to check. He said something about giving you different ones soon?
Chris: what? Wait? Why he callin you? And I'm almost healed, why do I need to continue them even further. I've got 2 weeks dose left.
Bey: I don't know. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
That's weird. I opened the door and she gets in and I close it and run and get into my side and take off, singing songs to a bunch of our albums.
Bey: you too sore to fuck me?
Chris: ah baby. You bout to get dicked down so hard tonight. You gon end up pregnant again.
She blushes hard and I grip her thigh. We pull up to the Red Lobster and we don't need Julius cause it's close by and ain't no paparazzi here. We walk in and see the lobster tank. Poor things but sho do taste good. Everyone's mouths drop when they see us. Luckily, this place is pretty much empty since it's a Monday and the employees are in pure shock. They lead us to our private table and we already got 3 baskets full with biscuits. We order a glass of wine for now and look at the menu. But I wanna get everything out.
Chris: Beyoncé, there's a reason I brought ya out tonight. *grabs her hand on table and look into each others eyes*
Bey: what is it my love?
Chris: Beyoncé. I wanna thank you baby for everything. Being by myside when ya know, the accident happens which I still can't remember anything about that day. My mind just hurts anytime I do. And there's some stuff well I have blurry pictures of. But remembering why I love you, never could forget. I *tears up* missed your entire pregnancy with our daughter. And I'm so sorry I wasn't there to be

Bey:*tears* hey, *wipes his tear away* it wasn't your fault Christopher

Bey:*tears* hey, *wipes his tear away* it wasn't your fault Christopher. We have someone looking into still.
Chris: but still I feel bad. I didn't even have time to prepare. But one look at that precious baby girl and I knew, she was my baby, and you are her mama. Both so beautiful. But no matter what I've may have forgotten, I never; never stop loving you and our baby girl.

Bey:*kisses him on lips* aww my love, you're my husband

Bey:*kisses him on lips* aww my love, you're my husband. You're my ride or die. I'm with you forever, whether ya like it or not😄. I know some puzzle pieces may be missing, but I always knew, that you'd come back. I'm sorry what happened to you happened. Detective Michael keeps having misleads. But he's questioning your team a lot so just please keep by my side for now. Plus, I don't know if they'll come for me next. And certainly, they won't touch our child.
Chris: oh ain't no one touching our baby and no one is going to hurt you my love.
Bey: aww I love you baby. Hearing you say "our child" gives me chills cause we always wanted one...maybe more in future?👀
Chris: oh I'm gettin you pregnant once I get up from this seat.😈
Bey: my legs are open baby.
Chris: you're tempting me naughty girl
Bey: you want me to be one for you tonight?
Chris: yes you are
And our server comes back and we place our orders before I put her on this table legs spread wide.
Bey: as horny as we are, I'm just telling you that this body i-
Chris: have I ever said something bad about your body?
Bey: no-
Chris: baby, I have seen you naked since you've given birth. You just continue to get more hotter. Your ass is thick baby. I wanna slap it and squeeze it
I put her at a loss for words and she smiles.