Hello again![explicit]

Chris POV
I lay back down, digesting what happened. I turn the tv on and channel 7 pops up. Am I in New York? And why does the date in the corner say 2023? Huh? Have I been in a coma for 16 years? Owww! My brain is in pain. And why can't I stop thinking about Beyoncé? I mean I always do cause that lady inspires me but also, she my number one crush. Keri ain't shit compared to her. Sucks she's datin camel lookin ass though. Who I know ain't serious about their relationship. She's so sexy and so beautiful. The door opens again and whaaaat?!!
Bey: hey baby. Do you remember me?
Chris: Beyoncé?!? What you doin here?! I'm sorry I uh. Um I-
She comes over in a wheel chair and mom closes the door giving us privacy. She comes right up to my side tearing up. Aye wait, we did meet at the Grammys a few times. But why she here? How she know? And why she in a wheel chair?
Bey: your mom told me you seeing me would make you feel better and I'm so sorry and crazy ass bitch put you here.
Chris: I-I really can't believe your here! I just acutally broke up with her but I'm starting to think I must've been in a coma for 16 years! Cause look at the date on the tv!
She contemplates then looks back at me and we stare into each others eyes. She tries standing up but she's weak and I tell her to sit back down. She sits but we get face to face. I wanna kiss her so bad and I do. She's shocked but melts. Wait; what am I doing? I try breaking away but she kisses deeper and her kiss is driving me wild. I slide my tongue in and I'm lost in lust. I'm starting to get hard as she breaks and holds my neck, kissing my sweet spot. How she know? I'm bout to bust a nut which I ain't done in forever. I always just Jack off and pretend to bust with Keri delusional ass. We finally seperate and apologize.
Chris: I'm sorry Beyonce, I don't know what came over me.
Bey: it's ok. I'm not with Jay. I've always had a thing for you. I-I always have. *looks down at his hard on as he stands up infront of her*
She notices and I cover myself blushing.
Chris: ugh it ain't what it-wait what you ugh oh fuck
She lifts my gown up and starts giving me the best head of my life. Within 3 minutes, I bust a huge nut in her mouth. What is she doin to me? She knows all my spots I liked to be touched and I feel passion with her. Like I've known her forever. I get down on my knees and he ready to return the favor but she pushes me back lightly.
Bey: no! I mean no. I'm sorry, I ugh, let's just say, exhausted myself a few hours ago. But man, you're sexy af.
Chris: you wanna go out some time. And thank you for that. I ain't ever had head like that before. And I don't usually bust that fast.
She giggles and has the best laugh and smile I ever seen.
Bey: I would love to. Um, *sighs knowing he ain't ready to meet Ro yet* I'll come back another time and visit ya. Take it slow Chris.
She starts wheeling to the door but I go and before I open it, look at her one more time.
Chris: I'm sorry Beyonce. Excuse me for being inappropriate again, but can I kiss you again? When we kiss, it's like we've been together before.
I lean down and she smirks givin me chills and we kiss again and moan into it. She grabs my head, our tongues dance together. She's driving me fucking wild. But I try and seperate and she's not letting up. She's kissing me as if she's missed me. My brain is starting to hurt again though. She notices and we separate and I lick my lips cause she taste like candy. I bet that pussy taste good too.
Bey: you're the best kisser.
Chris: so are you. I can't believe I've kissed and got head from my role model. You're incredible baby. I wanna learn more about you even though I think I got ya down.
Bey: oh you think you know me that well huh?
Chris: I think so ow! My head.
Bey: *worries* take it easy Chris, I'll check on you another time.
I nod my head and open the door and feel dizzy. I go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. What's happening? I'm so confused. I think I need a shower. I drop my hospital gown and I have a huge erection. Fuck, that was the hottest make out session of my life. I spit in my hand and jerk off a bit. She's so sexy.

I turn the shower on and wait for it to get warm

I turn the shower on and wait for it to get warm. I still look at myself in the mirror. I spit in my other hand and thrust my dick into both.
Chris: ooh fuck Beyoncé. Your pussy so fuckin good!!! Damn baby! I wanna nut in you!
I clench my eyes and cum on the mirror and in the sink. Shit. I explode a huge nut. I shake my head and can actually see in my mind her naked. I get in the shower and keep jerking off sthinkign about our kiss. Damn I'm horny af. I bust a bunch of times in the shower imagining Beyoncé cumming on my dick as I bust in her and her face when she cums. Fuck. What's she doing to me? I can't control myself already. I finish cleaning myself up and I look around and try finding where the hell I put my hospital gown? I open the bathroom door and see Tyga?! Holding my clothes and his face drops seeing me come out of the bathroom naked. I cover myself and he walks over handing me my clothes. I close the door and get dressed and that was askward. I get back out and he daps and gives me a hug.
Tyga: you're awake man! And damn, now I know why the lady's keep tryna get up on ya
Chris: *laugh* sorry bout that man. I must be losin my mind. Yo I just made out wit Beyonce! The Beyonce! Like twice man! And she gave me the best head of my life bro!
Tyga: huh?
Chris: and right before that, I broke up with Keri finally. Bitch was getting annoying anyways.
Tyga: *grits teeth* is that so? Well that's weird*smirks on the inside* cause she just gave birth to Jays baby
Chris: what? Is that why she was in a wheel chair? Wait a minute, she said she broke up with him.
Tyga: she lyin bro. They together and they made a baby. That's why she in a wheel chair. She just gave birth. And it ain't yours 😈