Spill it!

The next day...
Michael POV
I am glad Beyoncé and her family are back together again and in this hospital all of them getting checked out. I am in my office and I receive a link from my coworker and it's footage of Chris and his entourage before he went on stage. It looks like a few of his dancers and friends, but as I watch, I squint and notice Tyga turning around and leaving right before they do cheers. And talked to some woman.
Michael: Rob, where's the other camera angles?
Rob: I'm workin on it
I keep replaying and look at the time of the video. Somethin is going on with Tyga.
Coworker: Mike, it's cut off. Something hit the cameras and they go black.
Michael: someone hit them. Tyga is the only one with some woman in sun glasses and a short hair are the only ones who are my suspects. Tyga walks away and suddenly soon out of camera 1, the rest go black?
And according to Beyonce, Tyga was always acting strange while Chris was in a coma. I'm gonna take the jump and call Tyga in for questioning. I have 2 of my coworkers go and get him for me. Something don't smell right here.
Chris POV
Chris: y'all ain't ever! Leaving this house again!
We chuckle.
Momma J: Well y'all make love soo many times, we scared we gon catch y'all...again.
B&C: again?
Momma J: let's just say, I walked in on y'all at the wrong moment one day and learned my lesson to knock or ring the door bell

 B&C: again?Momma J: let's just say, I walked in on y'all at the wrong moment one day and learned my lesson to knock or ring the door bell

Chris: anyways, so y'all ain't got no clue who it could've been?Momma T: no baby

Momma T: no baby. You were there when we talked to Detecive Michael.
Bey: his eyes looked so familiar. I just can't make it out.
Chris: the important thing is that we stick together. *shaking Royalty to sleep*god she's so beautiful.
Bey: she has her daddy's face for sure. Maybe our next one will look like me?
Everyone: you're pregnant?😃
Bey: *laughs* maybe after last night. *moans* so damn good baby
Momma T: see! Y'all freak somewhere else, not infront of us
We all laugh. All of a sudden, my phone rings. It's detective Michael.
Michael: Hey Beyoncé, were gonna need your whole family to come here to the station. Quick.
Michael POV
Tyga: this some bullshit!
My guys sit him in the investigation chair and I'm glad Chris and everyone is watching behind the window. I can tell this dude gon be a problem.
Michael: *puts hand out for him to shake* hello Tyga, I'm sorry about the chaos. My name is Michael. Well is guess we're both Michael haha.
He don't even look at me. Lookin guilty already.
Tyga: I ain't talkin to you without a lawyer.
I know the brotherhood very well between Chris and him considering every thing Chris told me plus seen them work in the media. They do good collabs.
Michael: alright *sits back down* my first quesiton. You were there the day that Chris got hit. Do you remember talking to him before the show?
Tyga: tha fuck ya askin me this for? Ask him!
Michael: I could. But you're the one who's most closest to him..and apparently his wife. You know the one that has his child. The woman he makes love to every night.
He stares into the distance and his face starts twitching.
Michael: anyways, we looked at survallince from that day and it showed you and another woman sneaking off after doing cheers in the group. Why is it when y'all snuck off, the cameras suddenly didn't work?
Tyga: are you implying I was trying to kill Chris? Because if you are, I would say. Try harder.
Michael: *studying Tyga* would you say you love Chris like a brother?
Tyga: yea, I guess.
Chris POV
Wtf? I guess?? And the way he was twitching when Michael teased him about Bey and I, oh he know something. But ain't no way my best friend who is basically like a brother to me would try to hurt me.
Michael POV
Michael: I guess?
Tyga: yea! You fuckin deaf?

 Michael POVMichael: I guess? Tyga: yea! You fuckin deaf?

I wanna smack this son of a bitch. But I gotta keep it proffesional.
Michael: and his wife. Beyoncé. She's good right? Pretty hot.
Tyga: soo fuckin beautiful!
Michael: you were helping her for a long time while Chris was in a coma. But before you helped her, something I couldn't quite figure out is how did you know which hospital rooms they were in?
Tyga:*chuckles* this some fuckin bullshit! I know them their team! They all told me right away.
Michael: their team didn't even know what room they was in.
He's quiet. A little too quiet. 
Michael: hmm ya seem frozen there son
Tyga: I know everything. That's my brother. I respect him and his beautiful wife who he don't deserve. I don't know how he got hit! It was clearly a stage accident-
Michael: according to his test results, he was drugged. And witnesses say you was the one pouring the drinks. Was there someone perhaps a female who may have taken the blame for?
Tyga: I think you need to mind your own Fuckin business! The woman was some bitch that I fuck on the side. That's why we left-
Michael: but you were so quick to come out of nowhere onto the stage like that. Are you Spider-Man? You have powers?
Tyga: you sound dumb as hell
Michael: let's get back to Beyonce. What do you mean Chris dosent deserve her?
Tyga: as a as a compliment.
Michael: hmmm hmm ok. Are you aware that someone broke into their home? And also took both their mothers and their child?
Tyga: who?? Cause I'll beat their ass!
Michael: that's why I called you in. To see if you know. There was someone that broke into their house and there bedroom. While they were having sex*Tyga face twitches again* he was going in and out of her. They were kissing and moaning-and making sweet lo-
Tyga: I WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE NOW! *jumps up from seat*
Michael: Ok but one last question. Did you try to kill Christopher Brown? And try to sleep with Beyoncé?
Tyga: get tha fuck outta my face!

 Did you try to kill Christopher Brown? And try to sleep with Beyoncé?Tyga: get tha fuck outta my face!

Michael: answer the fucking quesiton

Tyga: no! Now get the fuck out of my face

Tyga: no! Now get the fuck out of my face. Green eyed ugly bitch.
Seeing his face twitch to not answering the questions to his story not matching. And horrible actin skills. I need more evidence. I stand up and walk over to the door and let him out but trip him and he falls and I slam the door. He can't try nothin to hurt me cause he know where he is.