Episode Three: Wholesome Day, or so they thought

APRIL 14, 1987escondido, californiaREN'S POV

APRIL 14, 1987
escondido, california
REN'S POV

Me, Aeri, and Wonyoung giggle as we heard Rosie and Liv screaming in the bathroom. ''MY MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME'' We heard Liv yell in the bathroom, the two were too drunk last night and dyed their hair.

Rosie was blonde and Liv was pink. ''Don't worry guys, we'll recolor them. But let's stop freaking out and have a nice day out?'' Aeri screams. The two girls groan at the same time and come out. They sit down with the rest of us.

''Let's go out for a picnic'' Wonyoung says, her eyes lighting up. ''I agree, that seems good.'' I smile at her idea. Rosie and Liv were eh about it, but they only agreed for me. 

''It's so fucking hot.'' Rosie complains, Aeri rolls her eyes. Wonyoung lays out the blanket, Aeri setting the food on top after. All the girls sit down, Rosie smiles. ''I think we should make them official members.''

Rosie looks at us, we smile and agree. ''To?'' Wonyoung says, she got done sorting the food out. ''Join the California Dreamers.'' Aeri rolls her eyes, but she smiles a bit. Wonyoung smiles. ''It'd be an honor.''

We were all eating and playing around. I stopped walking, I felt dizzy. ''Hey Ren? You alright'' Wonyoung calls out to me, making the others look. ''I-..'' I didn't say anything else, my vision was getting horrifying.

Neverlands..California.

Everything went black.

ȧ̶̛͙̖̣͓͆͛͊͗̈͝p̷̤̬̃͐̌̌͋̓̊̚r̵̛̭̜͔̮̘̪̬̀̐̚͜i̵̧͙̕l̷̖͎̖̥̤̉̆̊ ̸̭̰̗̳̅̏̀̈́̀̈́͘1̷̩͉̞̬̝̰̝͍͐̉͌̃̄̽͝3̴̛̙̇́?̴̫̻̥͍̯̗̳͇̆̾͋̄ ̵̧͖̻̗͈̼͔̳̗̫̄́̾́̔̌͝1̷̻̈͑͛̆͑9̶̨̦̬̤̠̔͒̾̾͘8̸̧̺͇͉̳̱̄͋͋̓͒͘7̴̢̢͈͕̹̞̰͇̰̄̇̓̕the never-lands

the never-lands

I gasp, I woke up. This wasn't where me and the girls. It was an unfamiliar hospital. I look outside the huge window, It was red and flesh-like, I knew where I was. The neverlands. Why was I back here?

It wasn't a vision, I know that. I could move, and look around. I could control myself. There was a gentle knock on the door, a doctor came in. ''Hello, ŗ̸̧̗̭̼̝̬̥̲̰̻͇͔̩̱̒̌̏̾̓̊̆́͠ë̸̳̱́̓́̑́̾́͛̓̀͑͘͠ņ̶̨̛͈̮͓̘̮̬̲͌͗́̆̚͠. your name is glitched in our system right now so don't mind that.''

''What.'' I said, quietly. ''I know this is confusing, but let me explain it to you. You're in the California Lab here in the Neverlands. Sorry if you were doing anything important but, you know. 

Currently, you're not in your body. It's another one of our patients. Don't mind that, We left your body in the real world.  We need to make your powers stronger, what you learn here will go to your real body.''

I look at myself, It was true. I wasn't myself. I was some random teenage girl. ''Don't worry Ren, she's passed away. She won't know.'' He looks at me in the eyes, my eyes slowly gazing around. ''Ah.. Okay..''

''Tomorrow, you'll start your test for these powers. Don't worry, they're simple.'' He gives a little smile, then gets up and leaves. I get up and test my new body, I was taller and skinner. I was nervous. I look in the mirror.

She was gorgeous.. 

I open the door, sneaking around. I wanted to see what secrets I could find.