𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀' 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Ellie groaned as Severus walked in. He looked to her and scoffed. "You do realise that you're needed in the staffroom," he said.

Ellie nodded. "Well yeah. I kinda gathered I was needed in there. You do realise I am allowed to get water? Or is that against the law in Severus Snape's handbook?" She said.

"You haven't changed a bit have you?"

"Nope! And neither have you. But that's okay. You can still miserable and brooding forever," Ellie told him as she walked right past him.

She wasn't paying to where she was walking when she bumped into someone. "Oh crap. Sorry," the voice said as she walked right past.

Ellie grabbed onto Severus. She frowned. "Who's that?" She asked.

Severus looked up. "That's the female Potter. Skylar as it were," he told her as he carried on walking.

Ellie had just come face to face with her daughter and she didn't even realise it. "That's her," she mumbled.

"What?"

Ellie shook her head out. She sighed and smiled. "Nothing dear," she said. She was determined to annoy Severus. "Come along honey."

Severus watched in annoyance as Ellie walked off. He saw how the pupils were watching him. "Class now," he spat. He needed to somehow reel Ellie in.

****

Skylar looked to Harry. "That woman I bumped into. Why do I feel like I've seen her before?" She asked.

"I don't know. Have you?"

Skylar shook her head. "I don't know. Maybe I have. Did you see the way she grabbed Snape?"

Ron scoffed and looked to her. "You're overthinking. It's fine. It's all fine. Maybe it's about time Snape got some action. Would do him good," he said.

"I don't need that image in my head thank you," Skylar said as she walked off. She needed to figure out who the woman was. And why she looked at her the way she did.

****

Severus looked to Ellie as she was sitting in his classroom. "You had a strange look on your face about the female Potter. Why?" He asked.

Ellie turned to him. "I've never met her. So was just curious," she said as she shrugged. She knew she wasn't telling him about Skylar. She frowned. "Why do you call her the female Potter?"

"She is. Granted she's not as bad as he is. But she's still the daughter of James Potter," Severus said.

Ellie so desperately wanted to say she wasn't. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't ruin her daughter's life. And she knew telling her the truth would do more harm than good.

As much as she wanted to be Skylar's mum, she couldn't. She couldn't just take over and raise her. She knew it would be heartbreaking for Skylar.

Severus knew there was something going on with Ellie. And why she was suddenly interested in Skylar Potter. He knew there was something going on. And he was going to find out what it was.

****

Ellie looked up as Skylar walked in. She smiled. "Can I help you?" She asked.

Skylar nodded. She looked to her. "Who are you? You look familiar. But I can't think where I've seen you before," she said.

Ellie smiled. "I'm James' sister. Ellie. I've been away for a while. But now, here I am," she told her. She smiled. "You're pretty. Has anyone ever told you that?"