𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲

Ellie looked to Skylar in shock. She nodded. "Okay. Have you talked to your parents?" She asked.

Skylar shook her head. She looked to her. "You're the only one I can trust. So I came here. I can go?" She said.

"No. I'm here for you. I'm your... I'm your auntie after all. So you know I'm always here for you," Ellie told her. She smiled and took her hand. "Have you talked to the father?"

Skylar shook her head. "N-Not yet. I didn't know who to talk to. I can't tell my parents. They will kill me. Please don't tell them," she said.

Ellie smiled. "I won't. Don't worry. Who's the father? Or is that private?" She asked.

Skylar sighed. "D-Draco Malfoy. It happened a couple of times. But I don't know what to do," she mumbled.

Ellie nodded. She took her hand. "I'm here for you. And whatever you want to do, I'm here for you," she told her.

Skylar broke down crying. Ellie held her close and smiled. "It's okay. I'm going to be here for you every step of the way. I'm your auntie. So you can always come to me," she said.

"Thanks. Can you not tell my parents about this? They will kill me," Skylar mumbled.

"Your secret is safe with me. I can make the appointment for you. And then let you know when it is?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah."

****

Severus walked into the classroom. He looked to Ellie who was pacing. He frowned. "Eleanor. What's going on?" He asked.

"Huh? What. Nothing."

Severus rolled his eyes. He looked to her. "You're not okay. What?" He asked.

Ellie smiled. "Sev. It's all good. I'm okay. Everything is okay," she told him as she took a sip of her water.

Severus wasn't convinced. He sighed. "Well where is your niece? She's behind on an essay," he told her.

"Wow. And you're going easy? I'm impressed. Why?" Ellie asked as she turned to him.

Severus shrugged. He looked to her. "Well I may have found out something interesting," he said.

"Which is?"

"Only your brother is on Skylar's birth certificate. Not Lily. Which strikes me as odd," Severus said.

Ellie tried to hide the shock on her face. But it was too obvious. Severus raised his eyebrows. "Interesting don't you think?"

"Maybe it was an error."

"I very much doubt that. Birth certificates in the wizarding world are binding. There cannot be any information missed off of it," Severus said.

Ellie knew how she had put a concealment charm on Skylar's real birth certificate.

"Well I don't know. I'd say talk to my brother. But I very much doubt that conversation would work," Ellie told him. She hated how complicated it all was.

Severus shrugged and smirked. He knew he was one step closer to finding out the truth. He knew Skylar's birth certificate had to have been a fake. Or at least a concealment charm placed on it.

****

A few days later, Ellie met with Skylar outside. She smiled. "Are you ready for this?" Ellie asked.